+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Aanalp2b4u

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me exact time IQAS will take for ECA Reports??? Can one one tell me that can they will give My MBA degree to MAster's?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Can anyone tell me exact time IQAS will take for ECA Reports??? Can one one tell me that can they will give My MBA degree to MAster's?
Not even IQAS can tell you the exact time. It all depends on the university and the method of application, i.e. if there will be need to send hard copies.

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
in line for processing since 18 aug
My ECA file has also been In Line for Processing since 18-Aug and got two different responses.

I called the helpline and got a standard response that it will take 6-8 Weeks to complete (from 18-Aug)
Separately, I also emailed them and got a response that it will take 10-14 weeks.

I think that 10-14 weeks looks more realistic in this scenario as the 6-8 weeks deadline will end on 18-Oct

kms25

May 31, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have b.com from Delhi University and MBA from Alliance University.

Alliance sent truecopy attested copies of transcripts IQAS as per the email they sent me.
I posted DU transcripts from their campus 10 days ago.

IQAS still shows waiting on documents? What can I do?

IndiaPostal service tracker for DU transcripts was lasted updated on 8th sept, and shows that the package is dispatched from Toronto. I believe it hasn't reached IQAS yet.

Should I be worried??
will IQAS give me an update after receiving the transcripts for both courses or should it have had already updated me about receiving transcripts for my MBA online.

any info would be of great help. Thanks
Hey, what does your status say now? I've been trying to find someone who's had to courier their transcripts too since both my universities will be couriering my transcripts too :(

Can you please share your timeline and how long it took for the courier to get delivered?

ELYson

Sep 7, 2020
Hi,

I am just a little worried. My brother from my home country is the one who mailed my transcript via DHL last Sept. 7. My institution cannot do it and I am currently not in my country. I am not sure if that will be a problem and if IQAS will accept my transcript. Hope somebody can enlighten me. Thank you for answering.

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Mine is in line for processing from 4th september as well. Let's post an update here if anyone gets a status update.
My status is "in line for processing" since 11 September.

Evaluation requested for my Master's degree. Hopefully, the status will get updated soon.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I stupidly sent only my Masters degree to IQAS for ECA. Now i'm worried what if it is not given equivalence to Canadian Masters. In that case, in order to make my EE profile and claim points for 2 or more, will I have to get my Bachelors degree assessed as well?

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
I stupidly sent only my Masters degree to IQAS for ECA. Now i'm worried what if it is not given equivalence to Canadian Masters. In that case, in order to make my EE profile and claim points for 2 or more, will I have to get my Bachelors degree assessed as well?
I haven't sent mine too. To IQAS, I think only highest degree needed to be sent.