+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Yaamini

Sep 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
My documents are in line for processing since aug 18. pleasecan anyone tell me how long will this take?

habibihayati

Sep 8, 2016
Guys, please reply I applied for ECA on IQAS for two credentials but today, when I downloaded the report while the status was fluctuating it, shows only one credential, why it is so?

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks for the reply. Entered fluctuation yesterday, and I downloaded with the tweak already. LL.B from Nigeria assessed as Professional degree. Cheers to everyone.
Congratulations.

Please can you share your timeline?

My status has been " in line for processing" since on the 27th of August, and i feel tired already.

Reactions: Nanda.abroad

kms25

May 31, 2020
Guys, my university is hell-bent on couriering IQAS the transcripts - they are not willing to email it to them, courier it to Truecopy or even let me personally pick it up so I can courier it. I have no option left but to let them courier it to IQAS - has anyone sent hard-copies of their transcripts to IQAS recently? What was your timeline like? Is IQAS able access hard-copies now or are they still working remotely and only majorly processing electronic transcripts. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Guys need urgent help

I sent the university transcripts envelope to IQAS from universities post office.
But the envelope doesn't include academic request form.

Is that mandatory?
What should I do now?

How to contact IQAS
Pls help

Hi,

That request form isn't mandatory at all. Just make sure you have written correct File Number on the envelope.

Thanks

rohan_96

Sep 15, 2020
My Status is in "Final Review" since Sept 3rd, does anyone think i should contact IQAS or i can wait for few more days. Because I am sure the response will be i should wait until 14 weeks.

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
My Status is in "Final Review" since Sept 3rd, does anyone think i should contact IQAS or i can wait for few more days. Because I am sure the response will be i should wait until 14 weeks.
In my case after coming to the final review i called them within a week and they said you might receive final report by next week most probably. The same happened. They will update you, call them. don't wait anymore i guess.

rohan_96

Sep 15, 2020
In my case after coming to the final review i called them within a week and they said you might receive final report by next week most probably. The same happened. They will update you, call them. don't wait anymore i guess.
Can you please provide contact number or how did you contact them, what details did you provide

kms25

May 31, 2020
Guys, my university is hell-bent on couriering IQAS the transcripts - they are not willing to email it to them, courier it to Truecopy or even let me personally pick it up so I can courier it. I have no option left but to let them courier it to IQAS - has anyone sent hard-copies of their transcripts to IQAS recently? What was your timeline like? Is IQAS able access hard-copies now or are they still working remotely and only majorly processing electronic transcripts. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!
Bumping this up!
Has anyone sent hard copies of transcripts to IQAS recently? If yes, what did your timeline look like?