+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Guys pls suggest what to do.

My status has not change from past 2 months. Applied ECA for MBA, ENGG.
Sent docs by true copy.

Current status - In line for processing since July 8,2020

Application sent - July 7, 2020

Application received- July 8, 2020
Hi, the status is same for my application as well.

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Guys pls suggest what to do.

My status has not change from past 2 months. Applied ECA for MBA, ENGG.
Sent docs by true copy.

Current status - In line for processing since July 8,2020

Application sent - July 7, 2020

Application received- July 8, 2020
Going by the recent electronic evaluations it takes around 2 months from the date of documents received.

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Going by the recent electronic evaluations it takes around 2 months from the date of documents received.
Same here July14 application recieved.So it may take upto September 14,2020 for assessing stage.

After 2 months it will be to final review .
So 4 months totally. November 14 th final review,process is veryyyy slow

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Same here July14 application recieved.So it may take upto September 14,2020 for assessing stage.

After 2 months it will be to final review .
So 4 months totally. November 14 th final review,process is veryyyy slow
Hey you have submitted your transcripts/documents electronically or by normal mail?

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hey you have submitted your transcripts/documents electronically or by normal mail?
Electronically, But still in process of sending the transcripts to Truecopy. I replied to your post after reading the posts in the previous pages where people have got evaluation electronically and it took about 2 months.

Reactions: Prats18790

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Dear All,

Completed application and asked university to email my transcripts. How to track the progress of application?
IQAS would send an email upon receipt of your academic documents from your school.

I explored the email option as well, and they sent me a notification, within a week of sending the transcript to them.

himanshu2210

Aug 26, 2020
Status changed to "In progress" on 21 Aug 2020

My birthday is in mid October, any chance of getting my ECA from IQAS before that as I will lose 6 point because of my age

kms25

May 31, 2020
Hi, so I realised that IQAS abandons/ deletes a draft application if you haven't acted upon on for a while. I got to know this when I partly filled an application in June only to realise my uni. (DU) is shut and won't be accepting any requests for transcripts. When it opened recently, I had to make a new IQAS application (which generated a new Application ID). The problem now is, DU says they will take a month and a half (have given the collection date as Oct. 15) to give me the transcripts. In this case, I'm worried IQAS will delete my draft application if I do not complete it and pay up. Not sure if they will delete a completed and paid for application if they haven't received the transcripts.

I was also going to go via the Truecopy route. So, my question is, should I complete my application including the, "If using digital services to transmit transcripts, upload a written statement identifying the service you are using" letter and pay up even before DU processes my transcript?

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Guys,

My ECA is done. Now my status is in fluctuating stage. I downloaded my report with the help of the trick few of you suggested.
Below is my report timeline:

Created Account on IQAS- 28th June
Paid Registration Fee- 03rd July
Submitted Documents- 04th July
Documents Received by IQAS - 06th July
In Line for Processing- 08th July
Final Review- 26th Aug
Fluctuation/Complete- 02nd Sep

My Indian MBA has been evaluated equivalent to Canadian MBA. IQAS saved my 07 points.

Thanks everyone!

kms25

May 31, 2020
Hi Guys,

My ECA is done. Now my status is in fluctuating stage. I downloaded my report with the help of the trick few of you suggested.

Final Review- 26th Aug

My Indian MBA has been evaluated equivalent to Canadian MBA. IQAS saved my 07 points.

Thanks everyone!
Hey, can you tell me if you sent your transcripts electronically or by postal mail?

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
My status changed yesterday from In line for processing to Assessing...

Do you have an idea whether it's past the stage of university mail verification? Because I want to put pressure on my school to respond to the mail, as my school is very non challant.

How long do you reckon I will reach the fluctuation stage?

Please answers to both questions are highly appreciated.

Jun 11, 2020
Cairo
Category........
FSW
hey guys, hope that you are all doing fine. i'm in the process of getting my degree assessed by IQAS however i'm kinda facing a challenging situation, i just graduated last Thursday :D hence my university won't be providing me with the temporary graduation certificate up until December however they advised that i may obtain something called "Testimony of Success" stating that I've passed the exams of my senior year. they can also provide me with the 4 years transcripts however i'm not sure if IQAS will be accepting the testimony or if i'll need to wait until i get my temporary graduation certificate and then send it.

Ps: my permanent graduation certificate will be available by October 2021 xD

Thanks fellas.

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

Final Review- 26th Aug

Thanks everyone!
Hi Madur,
Your from which university,your not mentioned you assessing date.
Please reply it will be helpful to many