18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi,
I'm in pool with ECA from WES as they haven't considered my MS degree. They considered it as a second bachelor degree and I loose 7 points because of it. I tried IQAS, timeline and text from report is attached, please guide is this gonna increase my points or not.

Timeline:
Application submitted - 27 June 2020
Application Received - 1 July 2020
Documents accepted - 1 July 2020
Inline for processing - 1 July 2020
Final review - 14 August 2020
(Note: report was downloaded through fluctuation trick method)

Levels of achievement outside Canada:
Credential name: Bachelor of Science in Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering
Program description: Four year undergraduate degree program

Credential name: Master of Science in Information Technology
Program description: Graduate degree program

Comparative levels of achievement in Canada:
The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electrical and telecommunication engineering.
The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Science degree with a focus in information technology.

Thanks,
Can we update our score using the eca we downloaded using the altered trick??

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi Everyone, I guess the chart on IQAS website (Thanks to Popeye1 for the link) is very much informative regarding to what level of education will be awarded to your Indian education. I just checked on that my 3 Years Bachelor plus 2 Year MBA is equivalent to masters. So i willl be going ahead with IQAS via truecopy. But i have some doubts can anyone help me go through this process would really appreciate the help. :)

ArifChalkoo

Aug 19, 2020
Hello Everyone, I filled up the form for ECA via IQAS. I am done with the payment, took printout of the Form and sent that to university. Now my University Examination Controller forwarded my all credentials, signed verified and stamped from his Examination Controller Official Email Address to IQAS. I heard it'll be accepted.

Hela

Aug 31, 2019
I have BSc. in Electrical & Computer Engineering from AAIT, and
MSc. in Computer Science from St. Marry's University

Here are my status updates.
*Courier Delivery :- July 28
*AOR2 & In Line for Processing :- August 11

- How long shall i wait till the status changes to 'Assessing' ?

- N how can i know if my institution is recognised by IQAS? WES did not recognise it.

I am from Ethiopia btw.

vik7

Feb 9, 2020
I have BSc. in Electrical & Computer Engineering from AAIT, and
MSc. in Computer Science from St. Marry's University

Here are my status updates.
*Courier Delivery :- July 28
*AOR2 & In Line for Processing :- August 11

- How long shall i wait till the status changes to 'Assessing' ?

- N how can i know if my institution is recognised by IQAS? WES did not recognise it.

I am from Ethiopia btw.
My July 9 "In line for processing" went to "Assessing" and immediately to "Final Review" on August 20. Now its in Final Review. There is no way to know if it will be recognized by IQAS. Guess you will find out in a months time. Try searching the forum to see if anyone else had success with those Universities.

Hela

Aug 31, 2019
My July 9 "In line for processing" went to "Assessing" and immediately to "Final Review" on August 20. Now its in Final Review. There is no way to know if it will be recognized by IQAS. Guess you will find out in a months time. Try searching the forum to see if anyone else had success with those Universities.
Where was your country of education?

Mark Khanna

Sep 24, 2019
Got my IQAS report assessed and downloaded the report via the trick method. Question - Is the hard copy required or does the digital online report suffice for EE/PNP PR documentation processing?

For folks from India have you received a hard copy via courier? My earlier WES report was never delivered.

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Got my IQAS report assessed and downloaded the report via the trick method. Question - Is the hard copy required or does the digital online report suffice for EE/PNP PR documentation processing?

For folks from India have you received a hard copy via courier? My earlier WES report was never delivered.
No I never received the hard copy of the ECA report for 3 reports that I have got evaluated for friends and myself.

Rest you don't require Hard copy to process your EE profile, Only you need to mention your reference number of your ECA report.

Reactions: Mark Khanna

Popeye1

Aug 11, 2020
Hello,
Is there anybody who did the 1 year PGDM/MBA from an IIM and received the Master's evaluation from IQAS? Getting mixed messages on the forum, hence asking here as well.
Thanks in advance.