+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi All,

I have recently (21 August) submitted my application with IQAS for ECA report. My transcript was scanned by my MBA institute and was mailed to IQAS using the institute email id.

1. Just wanted to check if that will be accepted by IQAS as no true copy mode was used (it was sent to IQAS registered email id by college official id).

2. Also, how long does IQAS take to revert if the documents are okay to be assessed or not?

3. If okay, then how long does IQAS take to generate ECA report in case all the documents are sent to them digitally ?

Please revert.

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

This forum was really helpful for each & every process of my ECA submission. Below is the timeline of my application:

Created Account on IQAS- 28th June
Paid Registration Fee- 03rd July
Submitted Documents- 04th July
Documents Received by IQAS - 06th July
In Line for Processing- 08th July
Final Review- 26th Aug
(Status directly changed to Final Review, while others get assessing stage & then it changes to final review)

I have gone through a lot of messages here and it says status changes to fluctuating stage after final review. I m curious to know how many more days i shall wait to get my status in Fluctuating stage? As I tried the trick to download my report but it shows an error right now.

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

This forum was really helpful for each & every process of my ECA submission. Below is the timeline of my application:

Created Account on IQAS- 28th June
Paid Registration Fee- 03rd July
Submitted Documents- 04th July
Documents Received by IQAS - 06th July
In Line for Processing- 08th July
Final Review- 26th Aug
(Status directly changed to Final Review, while others get assessing stage & then it changes to final review)

I have gone through a lot of messages here and it says status changes to fluctuating stage after final review. I m curious to know how many more days i shall wait to get my status in Fluctuating stage? As I tried the trick to download my report but it shows an error right now.
Hi Madhur. Did your institute submit all the required documents through Electronic transcript mode?

Also, with reference to your submitted documents on 4th July please clarify if you are referring to documents which you uploaded on IQAS portal or your institute submitted these documents?

I wish you get your report asap. Best of luck

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Madhur. Did your institute submit all the required documents through Electronic transcript mode?

Also, with reference to your submitted documents on 4th July please clarify if you are referring to documents which you uploaded on IQAS portal or your institute submitted these documents?

I wish you get your report asap. Best of luck

Hi Mehta,

In my case, I have studied from an autonomous college. So it was easy for me to ask for the pdf of my transcripts and then send it to Truecopy. Truecopy verify your documents & deliver it to the IQAS via email as per their desired format. And believe me, Truecopy is really really quick which makes this process hassle free & time saving.

Coming to your second question, I uploaded the rest of the documents on 04th July, required by IQAS to be submitted by the applicant on their portal. IQAS acknowledged on 06th July that all the documents were received by them.

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi Mehta,

In my case, I have studied from an autonomous college. So it was easy for me to ask for the pdf of my transcripts and then send it to Truecopy. Truecopy verify your documents & deliver it to the IQAS via email as per their desired format. And believe me, Truecopy is really really quick which makes this process hassle free & time saving.

Coming to your second question, I uploaded the rest of the documents on 04th July, required by IQAS to be submitted by the applicant on their portal. IQAS acknowledged on 06th July that all the documents were received by them.
Hi Madhur,

Thank you for your quick turn around. Will it be possible for you to discuss this over a short call (if convenient). You may mail me your whatsapp number on arjun.88mehta@gmail.com

spannu

Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

I want to apply for ECA from IQAS. I have done 3yrs BBA followed by 2yrs MBA.

Should I go for both or only MBA will be fine?

Can anyone tell me how many points I will get for MBA degree?

Processing time?

Thanks

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hey guys while filling the form I had clicked on the will be mailed by the college option but now the college is sending me the transcripts and I will upload it. But I have already paid the fees so is there is anyways one can modify the submission method?

abhi0811

Feb 8, 2020
Hi All ,

Can anyone confirm if the Application ID for IQAS and Reference Number are the same ?

My university is asking for 8 digit reference number of IQAS , whereas i dont see any 8 digit number .

My application ID for IQAS is 7 digit and IQAS file number is 6 digit long .

I already sent my query to IQAS 5 days back , but havent heard back .

Appreciate if anyone can help .

Regards
Abhishek

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hi All ,

Can anyone confirm if the Application ID for IQAS and Reference Number are the same ?

My university is asking for 8 digit reference number of IQAS , whereas i dont see any 8 digit number .

Regards
Abhishek
What the school need is your IQAS file number

abhi0811

Feb 8, 2020
What the school need is your IQAS file number
Thank for replying Niyiid !!

I have the File Number which is 6 Digit , but the university is claiming that the reference Number is 8 digit long without which they cannot proceed .

I was under dilemma if i am wrong / missing something or if the university is incorrect .

spannu

Aug 26, 2020
Hi All ,

Regards
Abhishek

Have you complete your IQAS process and paid the fees? Because you will get the reference number after you are done with IQAS process.

In short, first complete IQAS process and then go for university process.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
I completed my Bachelor (Pass)(3year) and Masters(2year) from National University, Bangladesh. I did ECA from WES and they gave Bachelor(3yr) for my Masters Degree and Diploma(3yr) for my Bachelor Degree.
Can you please tell me is there any possibility of getting Masters evaluation from IQAS ?

Meenag

Aug 30, 2014
AHMEDABAD
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys pls suggest what to do.

My status has not change from past 2 months. Applied ECA for MBA, ENGG.
Sent docs by true copy.

Current status - In line for processing since July 8,2020

Application sent - July 7, 2020

Application received- July 8, 2020