+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

kiaraaaa

Mar 30, 2019
They take less than 1 month from "in line for processing"
Hi Sharanitaly18, you mentioned you used the alternative method for your ECA. What form of verification is required from your university please ? Not sure if my university is open due to the pandemic so I’m just a bit worried

Ashath

Aug 11, 2020
Please what does the status mean, if it says "No assessment ordered". As anyone seen that before? I submitted my application since last Friday, initially it was payment pending, but now it showing "No assessment ordered". Please urgent reply

Last edited:

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
As per my knowledge
1) masters
2) minimum 2+ months(if your replied with ofdocuments from your university on time when assessing started)
3)Yes
PGDM considered as masters? I think it should come under post grad diploma or something which could fetch 2 or more degrees if sent along with grad degree.

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
Hi. So my transcript got delivered yesterday. Please, can I have an idea of how long it might take after delivery before they send verification mail to my school (from experience). This is to know the appropriate time to call IQAS and ask. I don't trust my school at all. For a whole year, they won't respond to IQAS without any pressure.

Thank you so much, I'm grateful.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi All,
I have done my ECA from IQAS in Nov-2015 from IQAS.. as the validity of 5 years is now coming to an end..

Pls guide me how I can get it renewed.. I searched the entire site of IQAS for this, but couldn't find any information about renewal of ECA, unlike WES does.

So..is there any process of ECA renewal with IQAS or I have to start the ECA process with IQAS again as a fresh applicant altogether?
Hi..
Anyone..pls help me for this.

Whether IQAS offers ECA renewal services like WES on completion of 5 yrs validity of ECA report??
Or the entire process has to be started afresh with IQAS for a new ECA report in case the validity of 5 yrs is completed?

Ashath

Aug 11, 2020
Please what does the status mean, if it says "No assessment ordered". As anyone seen that before? I submitted my application since last Friday, initially it was payment pending, but now it showing "No assessment ordered". Please urgent reply

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
Hi. So my transcript got delivered yesterday. Please, can I have an idea of how long it might take after delivery before they send verification mail to my school (from experience). This is to know the appropriate time to call IQAS and ask. I don't trust my school at all. For a whole year, they won't respond to IQAS without any pressure.

Thank you so much, I'm grateful.
Please help me oo

Kimmy2110

Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone!! Thanks for help out the applicants.
I am new to ECA process. I have understood that it would be better if I get my PGDM and BTech accessed by IQAS

I want to use Truecopy method as it saves a lot of time. I submitted a query to truecopy and they have asked for transcripts.
1. What steps needs to be done next. Institute would require a reference number and I have not yet paid to IQAS as I need to confirm my mode of submitting transcripts( which I will only do once I get confirmation that institute has mailed). How do I get the reference number.
2. Has anyone faced any issue with Truecopy and feel it's better to opt for the hard copy method?

3.Any other details to be kept in mind while sending transcripts ( eg. Any other documents )

It would be great help if someone can guide as we are really stressed out regarding the process

Thanks in Advance ☺

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi,

you can generate a file number from IQAS without paying however the IQAS reference number can change after payment. Happened in my case. File number and iqas number is different.

so I suggest you first check with your institute if they offer electronic transmission Of transcripts. Once that is confirmed you can either have your institute mail the transcripts to iqas directly.
if you choose to involve truecopy then you can ask your institution To mail the transcripts to truecopy. Then truecopy will transmit it to IQAS

you can also take hard copy of transcripts and give it to truecopy which they will then send to iqas

first Decide what mode will you be using.
direct institutions to iqas
institutions to truecopy to IQAS

then comes registrations

your refere
Hello everyone!! Thanks for help out the applicants.
I am new to ECA process. I have understood that it would be better if I get my PGDM and BTech accessed by IQAS

Thanks in Advance ☺

Reactions: Kimmy2110

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021