+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
I have submitted both bachelor's and masters to get 1 year master equivalency.
Check my signature for details.

However, I am not sure about sending masters only or what will be the outcome.
Thanks for replying, was yours a one year Full time program?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Thanks for replying, was yours a one year Full time program?
Bachelors 3 years degree and masters 2 years degree from India got equivalency as 1 year masters degree.
And the education was full time regular mode.

( I did not understand your question, so giving all the possible answers)

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hi
Thanks for this informative post. Can you please share how much Truecopy charges?

Also, is it sufficient to send only Master's degree to IQAS? I have a 2 year FT MA degree from India's premier social sciences institute. I know that IQAS has a better track record than WES in evaluating master's from india
Hi Orwell,

Truecopy will charge approximately INR 900 in total (depending on no of evaluations you request).

Yes, as per IQAS they require only highest degree to be submitted for assessment in most cases. But I will suggest you to check documents required in your case, as I have no idea about MA degree. Additionally, if you also want to get your bachelor assessed it will take approx 4 more weeks + few extra bucks for evaluation.

Reactions: orwell46

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
Please, how will I know when IQAS has sent mail to my university for verification? I don't trust my university to respond early, so I know when to apply pressure...

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Please, how will I know when IQAS has sent mail to my university for verification? I don't trust my university to respond early, so I know when to apply pressure...
In my friend's experience, no such update was given stating awaiting university revert. WES on the other hand gives this update.

you can make an international call to IQAS (they are super friendly) and ask them the status.

1988achilles

Jul 20, 2020
In the application page while uploading a certificate/degree mark-sheet, there is a note: "If using digital services to transmit transcripts, upload a written statement identifying the service you are using or confirm your institution/service is sending the transcript". Should I upload a word document stating that the university will submit the mark-sheet?

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
In the application page while uploading a certificate/degree mark-sheet, there is a note: "If using digital services to transmit transcripts, upload a written statement identifying the service you are using or confirm your institution/service is sending the transcript". Should I upload a word document stating that the university will submit the mark-sheet?
i suggest you upload the requirement. the statement needs to be uploaded only when you are using a transmit service like Truecopy.
you must have your mark sheets handy while filling the form out.

1988achilles

Jul 20, 2020
i suggest you upload the requirement. the statement needs to be uploaded only when you are using a transmit service like Truecopy.
you must have your mark sheets handy while filling the form out.
Sorry, couldnt understand. My University is sending the marksheet and degree certificate via mail. So, should i upload a note stating that University will share it?

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Sorry, couldnt understand. My University is sending the marksheet and degree certificate via mail. So, should i upload a note stating that University will share it?
In my experience, you are only suppose to upload a note IF you are using a transmission agency. if you aren't, then you must upload the mark sheets and degree certificates yourself. the mark sheets and degree certificate you upload will be cross verified with the ones your university sends to IQAS.

I have used truecopy credentials services in my case, so to clear the air i had called their helpline number to ask them what specifically needs to be done.

you too can directly ring them. they are very helpful

1988achilles

Jul 20, 2020
In my experience, you are only suppose to upload a note IF you are using a transmission agency. if you aren't, then you must upload the mark sheets and degree certificates yourself. the mark sheets and degree certificate you upload will be cross verified with the ones your university sends to IQAS.

I have used truecopy credentials services in my case, so to clear the air i had called their helpline number to ask them what specifically needs to be done.

you too can directly ring them. they are very helpful
Thanks for the response. Will coordinate with them

sandeepkumar9788

Feb 25, 2020
Hello Guys, really appreciate your help on the below queries

1. My degree says PGDM - Will IQAS assess it as masters degree ?

2. If yes, How long may the IQAS processing time take (given the pandemic situation)?

3. My WES report considers my 2yr PGDM degree as 1yr Canadian equivalent diploma; However, I heard that if we submit AIU certificate along with transcripts , WES might consider it as masters program. Does anyone know about this ?

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Reposting, great if somebody can answer
Hi
After multiple YouTube videos and Iqas Information.I uploaded only master educational certificates they evaluated as masters only.

They clearly mentioned your highest degree will be evaluated.

But I suggest check with Wes equivalance tool. Then you will get result better than Wes not beyond that.

Mainly in Wes, few mba program will not consider as masters, where which are considered in India as masters.But in iqas those mba programs considered as masters.

For better results Check your evaluation in other sites, what they considered in iqas

All the best

Reactions: orwell46

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Hello Guys, really appreciate your help on the below queries

1. My degree says PGDM - Will IQAS assess it as masters degree ?

2. If yes, How long may the IQAS processing time take (given the pandemic situation)?

3. My WES report considers my 2yr PGDM degree as 1yr Canadian equivalent diploma; However, I heard that if we submit AIU certificate along with transcripts , WES might consider it as masters program. Does anyone know about this ?
As per my knowledge
1) masters
2) minimum 2+ months(if your replied with ofdocuments from your university on time when assessing started)
3)Yes

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
I have submitted both bachelor's and masters to get 1 year master equivalency.
Check my signature for details.

However, I am not sure about sending masters only or what will be the outcome.
I shared my Masters certificate they considered as masters