+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application to IQAS today, but my status is sill showing payment pending.

Also, i haven't received the confirmation email from IQAS that my application has been submitted, along with my application form.

Has anyone experienced similar issue?

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Have you r
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application to IQAS today, but my status is sill showing payment pending.

Also, i haven't received the confirmation email from IQAS that my application has been submitted, along with my application form.

Has anyone experienced similar issue?
Hi
I have you received receipt from bank about payment confirmation.
If yes write a mail to iqas with reference number.
If no contact your bank,they will refund.

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Thank
Have you r

Hi
I have you received receipt from bank about payment confirmation.
If yes write a mail to iqas with reference number.
If no contact your bank,they will refund.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I received email from IQAS late last night and my status on the portal changed to submitted.

Any idea of how long it would take, heard its no longer 14 weeks?

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Hi
From past 15 days my profile showing as final review,
What is the genaral time line for final review.
Till how many days I need to wait.
Does anyone have faced the same situation.
And

Even my wife profile also showing it as inline for processing from past 25 days.

Please help

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
Thank

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I received email from IQAS late last night and my status on the portal changed to submitted.

Any idea of how long it would take, heard its no longer 14 weeks?
Yes,If your university replies intime

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
W
Hey guys.I got my report yesterday .Here is my timeline.
3/72020.Transcript reached IQAS from my school via DHL
13/7, IQAS AOR mail and placed in line for processing
22/7, status changed to final Review.
28 /7 (last night)reached flunctuation stage so I immediately downloaded my Report with the link I got from this group. Report completion date was 23/7,2020.
Thanks guys. I hope it's this fast for you all.
Waoo... So fast. Congratulations

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
I am from NIGERIA
Wao... That's a great news. WES messed up my report. They gave me postgraduate diploma for my Law degree so I had to apply to IQAS. Im from Nigeria too. I hope I enjoy swift response like you.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
It will be more appropriate if your university sends the transcript from their official Mail ID (mail id should not be generic like gmail or yahoo)
Regarding your upload documents, IQAS will send you the query mail just wait of 4-5 working days.
Thank you for your response.
I had transcripts already , so i adopted the alternative method.

Anyone had earlier adopted alternative method of submission and got a positive response, please let me know the timelines.

memdnawaz

Aug 6, 2020
Hi, I have used the true copy as well and I have selected this option as "yes". IQAS authorized truecopy as a service partner, and it ensures all the credibility of the documents hence credentials sent by the truecopy considered directly sent by the institution.

I received my final report in the mid of June.
Hello Ashish, Im a newbie here & about to start my ECA process. Sounds like Truecopy is going to save some time for me so can you help me with any document which has the entire process that explains how truecopy works. Things I need to do & my institution needs to do...

Thanks in Advance.

memdnawaz

Aug 6, 2020
Hey,

Can anyone help with the below query:

There was a question while submitting my profile

HAVE YOU REQUESTED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR CREDENTIALS BE SENT DIRECTLY TO IQAS?: Yes/No

I selected No, as i used truecopy to send my e-transcripts instead of sending physical original transcripts to IQAS. But I am confused whether i have selected a right option or not?

Someone Please help who recently got their ECA done or have in final review.
Hello Madhur, Im a newbie here & about to start my ECA process. Sounds like Truecopy is going to save some time for me so can you help me with any document which has the entire process that explains how truecopy works. Things I need to do & my institution needs to do...

Thanks in Advance.

memdnawaz

Aug 6, 2020
I too have submitted my application via TrueCopy, how long does it take for IQAS to acknowledge that they have received the transcripts?
Hello Mark, Im a newbie here & about to start my ECA process. Sounds like Truecopy is going to save some time for me so can you help me with any document which has the entire process that explains how truecopy works. Things I need to do & my institution needs to do...

Thanks in Advance.

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hello Madhur, Im a newbie here & about to start my ECA process. Sounds like Truecopy is going to save some time for me so can you help me with any document which has the entire process that explains how truecopy works. Things I need to do & my institution needs to do...

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

There is no such document available which explains the whole process.

- Create your account on truecopy.
- Email them if you need any assistance registering with truecopy at support@truecopy.in. They respond quickly and are helpful.
- Truecopy will ask you to fill some basic details of your application in a mail.
- Submit the details & Pay the registration fee.
- Meanwhile, ask your university to prepare a soft copy in pdf format to send it to truecopy (only via university's official mail id not with general email containing gmail/yahoo etc.com) Preferably ask it to be sent by the email address of your exam controller/ Head of the university.
- Truecopy will confirm you that. your account has been successfully created and payment has been received as per the number of transcripts you would like to get assessed/ shared with IQAS.
- After receiving confirmation, please ask your university concerned person to send your pdf to the given email address of truecopy with your name and degree in subject line.
- Further, truecopy will give you confirmation of your transcripts received, converted into IQAS acceptable format & sent to IQAS along with your IQAS file number.

I think this would be helpful.

Thanks

Reactions: TAZ-24

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hi,

I have a basic question-

Created Account on IQAS- 28th June
Paid Registration Fee- 03rd July
Submitted Documents- 04th July
Documents Received by IQAS - 06th July
In Line for Processing- 08th July

It's been a month. Since then my status hasn't changed. Can anyone please suggest if/how I can raise a request for further processing/ assessment?

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hi,

I have a basic question-

Created Account on IQAS- 28th June
Paid Registration Fee- 03rd July
Submitted Documents- 04th July
Documents Received by IQAS - 06th July
In Line for Processing- 08th July

It's been a month. Since then my status hasn't changed. Can anyone please suggest if/how I can raise a request for further processing/ assessment?
Even if you raise, it will be a general reply as it has not passed the 14 weeks. Mine went into "inline" on June 3rd, still waiting for updates.

Reactions: Madhur410

memdnawaz

Aug 6, 2020
Hi,

There is no such document available which explains the whole process.

- Create your account on truecopy.
- Email them if you need any assistance registering with truecopy at support@truecopy.in. They respond quickly and are helpful.
- Truecopy will ask you to fill some basic details of your application in a mail.
- Submit the details & Pay the registration fee.
- Meanwhile, ask your university to prepare a soft copy in pdf format to send it to truecopy (only via university's official mail id not with general email containing gmail/yahoo etc.com) Preferably ask it to be sent by the email address of your exam controller/ Head of the university.
- Truecopy will confirm you that. your account has been successfully created and payment has been received as per the number of transcripts you would like to get assessed/ shared with IQAS.
- After receiving confirmation, please ask your university concerned person to send your pdf to the given email address of truecopy with your name and degree in subject line.
- Further, truecopy will give you confirmation of your transcripts received, converted into IQAS acceptable format & sent to IQAS along with your IQAS file number.

I think this would be helpful.

Thanks
Thank you Madhur!

Reactions: Madhur410