+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

syraza

Jul 8, 2020
A friend of mine was in Canada, He called them, They Said HEC verification is fine. And don't need to send TCS from Pakistan, But if they need anything they will ask us to send. And Another reference is that my application was submitted 6/07/2020 and today its status is changed to inline for processing, which means that they accepted online attachment only and does not require TCS at first.
thanks

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Submitted and paid : June 12
Signed Documents Delivered : June 13(from within canada)
conformation email June 16
Transcripts delivered: June 26
Inline for processing : July 06(just got the email)
Hi - Did your case moved forward. Mine is in status "In line for processing " from 25th June ..Still not change in status

Sharanitaly18

Oct 27, 2019
Hi Everyone.i have got negative response from IQAS stating my degree is from unrecognised institution.im planning to 75 dollars & request appeal.has anyone got success in the appeal process?
I'm sorry, try with WES. Could i ask you they have rejected your credentials after final review???

codi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 20,2012
AOR Received.
july 14,2012
Med's Request
july 14,2012
Med's Done....
medical july 24,2012 forwarded to CEM August 01, 2012
Hi can u help me my iqas was completed and after a second it’s back to final review since June 29, 2020. Is it possible I can download my report I just really wanna know my eca report thank you

Reactions: Sahilj.jain

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hey Madhur,

I got a similar email from Truecopy. I waited for a few days to get further updates and then finally emailed Truecopy support. They told me that the documents were emailed on the same day to IQAS. So this is just a formality. If you have given them IQAS’ email then they would have sent them the email on the same day. I recommend going ahead with your payment and further process with IQAS if you haven’t already. Good luck.

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for ur response.

I got an email confirming that my documents were received by IQAS (via Truecopy). Also my application status has changed from 'submitted' to 'In line for processing'. Now, if you have any knowledge about how many days (approximately) it will take for final review or completion of the report then please guide me.

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hey Madhur,

I got a similar email from Truecopy. I waited for a few days to get further updates and then finally emailed Truecopy support. They told me that the documents were emailed on the same day to IQAS. So this is just a formality. If you have given them IQAS’ email then they would have sent them the email on the same day. I recommend going ahead with your payment and further process with IQAS if you haven’t already. Good luck.
Hi Ashish,

Thanks for ur response.

I got an email confirming that my documents were received by IQAS (via Truecopy). Also my application status has changed from 'submitted' to 'In line for processing'. Now, if you have any knowledge about how many days (approximately) it will take for final review or completion of the report then please guide me.

Thanks

Sahilj.jain

May 16, 2020
Hi can u help me my iqas was completed and after a second it’s back to final review since June 29, 2020. Is it possible I can download my report I just really wanna know my eca report thank you
Have you tried that trick?? Fluctuation stage.. you can find that link in previous comments

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id= and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser. I don't why would someone keep it secret and keep responding to messages
Use this method for fluctuations @codi

canadianours

Jun 8, 2020
I have sent two applications in first mine documents wasn't complete so i decided to cancel that one. First application: 20/05/2020 submit
28/05/2020 in line for processing
8/06/2020 request for cancelation
22/06/2020 cancelled and refunded.

Second application:
08/06/2020 submit
11/06/20 in line for processing
19/06/20 assessing

In my case i used different way as form italy i try to used this method:
I have sent all documents without involve the institute
"If you are not able to use the above methods
and have original transcripts, upload them in
the IQAS portal using uploading instructions
above. Note: IQAS may not be able to issue
an assessment if we cannot conclusively
verify the authenticity of your credentials."
I have done my study in italy.

Yes it's was alternative mategod
Great! Basically your status went from "In line for processing" to "Assessing" in 8 days flat between 11rh and 19th May 2020. Mine went from "Received" to "In line for processing" in 1 day, between 24th and 25th June. How long can I expect it to take for the next change in status? Whats the status of your application now?

canadianours

Jun 8, 2020
Yes, I submitted my transcripts through the true copy on 15th May 2020 and the application status changed to inline for processing on 22nd May 2020. BTW, if your certificates are available over CVL NAD portal then you don't need to send physical copies.
Yes, I submitted my transcripts through the true copy on 15th May 2020 and the application status changed to inline for processing on 22nd May 2020. BTW, if your certificates are available over CVL NAD portal then you don't need to send physical copies.
Hi Ashish. I also sent thru truecopy and my status since 25th June is in line for processing. Has there been any change in your status so far?

Sharanitaly18

Oct 27, 2019
Great! Basically your status went from "In line for processing" to "Assessing" in 8 days flat between 11rh and 19th May 2020. Mine went from "Received" to "In line for processing" in 1 day, between 24th and 25th June. How long can I expect it to take for the next change in status? Whats the status of your application now?
19th to 2nd was in assessing.
2nd to 7th on hold.
On 7th agin in assessing after conforming by my institute.
7th in final review.

Sahilj.jain

May 16, 2020
Hi Guys,

My file just moved to FINAL REVIEW today any idea, how much more time it can take?

Below is my detailed timeline-

File submitted online - 16th May 2020
Documents delivered as per courier - 26th May 2020
File status changed on 16th june - In line for processing
File status moved on 14th july - final review