+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hey,

Can anyone help with the below query:

There was a question while submitting my profile

HAVE YOU REQUESTED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR CREDENTIALS BE SENT DIRECTLY TO IQAS?: Yes/No

I selected No, as i used truecopy to send my e-transcripts instead of sending physical original transcripts to IQAS. But I am confused whether i have selected a right option or not?

Someone Please help who recently got their ECA done or have in final review.

ashish.kanish

Nov 1, 2019
Hey,

Can anyone help with the below query:

There was a question while submitting my profile

HAVE YOU REQUESTED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR CREDENTIALS BE SENT DIRECTLY TO IQAS?: Yes/No

I selected No, as i used truecopy to send my e-transcripts instead of sending physical original transcripts to IQAS. But I am confused whether i have selected a right option or not?

Someone Please help who recently got their ECA done or have in final review.
Hi, I have used the true copy as well and I have selected this option as "yes". IQAS authorized truecopy as a service partner, and it ensures all the credibility of the documents hence credentials sent by the truecopy considered directly sent by the institution.

I received my final report in the mid of June.

Rakshit khanna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I got my WES done and my education is evaluated as dual bachelors.
Just wanted to confirm is there any use of getting it evaluated from iqas.
IF ANYONE HAS IDEA ABOUT THIS DEGREE.
Bachelors in Microbiology - 3yrs.
Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism (Post Graduate)- 2 yrs.

Last edited:

Madhur410

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, I have used the true copy as well and I have selected this option as "yes". IQAS authorized truecopy as a service partner, and it ensures all the credibility of the documents hence credentials sent by the truecopy considered directly sent by the institution.

Hi Asihsh,

Thanks for your response. I have sent an email requesting to correct my application. Let's see what happens next!

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
M

Most probably by end of July. Before 15th of August for sure.
I think something is weird is going on , My application status is still " In line for processing" its been almost a month status is same. Based on information on this forum people are getting ECA completed in one months time frame.

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
I think something is weird is going on , My application status is still " In line for processing" its been almost a month status is same. Based on information on this forum people are getting ECA completed in one months time frame.
Hi
It's not like that,My application was submitted in May, still showing as hold.My wife application was submitted in July showing it as inline for processing.
As per my understanding due to covid they are working from home.
For few applications are speed on country based.
Here any one applied from Hyderabad and completed the assessment?from May2020?

Rohanc2508

Jul 22, 2020
Hi All,

I am New to this Forum. I Need help on getting my PGDM from Welingkar mumbai assessed?. It was a 2 years full time program. Can anyone please tell me if it will be considered a masters equivalent in ECA by IQAS? and if yes, should i go for ECA only for PGDM or should go with bachlores degree as well?

Thanks
Rohan Chauhan

Shahid_29

Jul 22, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I have done MBA 2 years from Gujarat Technological University and graduation BBA 3 years. I have one query that do i need to submit assessment for both degrees or just If I submit MBA for assessment that will be fine and I will get Masters equivalency, Because I have read that assessment of more then one degree takes more time.

Thanks
Shahid

1988achilles

Jul 20, 2020
Hi,

I have done 1 year MBA from IIM Calcutta. WIll it be evaluated as Master's Degree by IQAS? Any experience. Also, what is the timelines for IQAS now?

kms25

May 31, 2020
My husband's application too shows, 'in-line for processing' and today, its been a month exactly. We're thinking of emailing them to get some answers.

Ecil2canada

Jul 20, 2020
My husband's application too shows, 'in-line for processing' and today, its been a month exactly. We're thinking of emailing them to get some answers.
My file was changed to final review, better wait few more days, definitely they will start your process, because of high number of applications may be delayed.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
My file was changed to final review, better wait few more days, definitely they will start your process, because of high number of applications may be delayed.
Hi can you please share your timeline. I mean when you have submitted the application and when it reached to final review stage. This will be helpful in predicting the outcome of my application. My application is in line for processing from 25th June.

Reactions: Kuchberry
Feb 17, 2020
S

[/QUOT

so how long did it take for the whole process for you??

Dec 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

My file just moved to FINAL REVIEW today any idea, how much more time it can take?

Below is my detailed timeline-

File submitted online - 16th May 2020
Documents delivered as per courier - 26th May 2020
File status changed on 16th june - In line for processing
File status moved on 14th july - final review
hey have u got your eca???
I moved to final review on 16th bt yet to recieve the eca