+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
A question to past applicant for IQAS. Are reports available online once mailed? If so where can we find them?
Thank you.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Sure.

People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.
@Preet2521

Preet2521

Jan 18, 2020
India
Category........
Sure.

People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.
I am really thankful to you. I am able to download report.

jmj87

May 14, 2020
Hello everyone!! I am new to this group and am hoping if anyone has answers or similar experiences to what I am facing now. I and my husband recently submitted our application to get our ECA done by IQAS. Since I have done my Masters from the US, I had arranged for the transcripts to be delivered electronically to IQAS. they emailed and confirmed receipt of my transcripts. Both me and my husband submitted our application the very same day but only my status has been changed to 'In line for Processing' - does this mean there is something wrong with my husbands application? its stil reflecting as 'Submitted' in his profile

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone!! I am new to this group and am hoping if anyone has answers or similar experiences to what I am facing now. I and my husband recently submitted our application to get our ECA done by IQAS. Since I have done my Masters from the US, I had arranged for the transcripts to be delivered electronically to IQAS. they emailed and confirmed receipt of my transcripts. Both me and my husband submitted our application the very same day but only my status has been changed to 'In line for Processing' - does this mean there is something wrong with my husbands application? its stil reflecting as 'Submitted' in his profile
The status changes to In Line for Processing only when all the required documents are received by IQAS ( application form, transcripts etc.). Has all be been delivered to IQAS in your husband's case?

jmj87

May 14, 2020
The status changes to In Line for Processing only when all the required documents are received by IQAS ( application form, transcripts etc.). Has all be been delivered to IQAS in your husband's case?
Since both me and my husband have gotten our bachelor degrees from India, we opted to upload our transcripts only. (this is as per the Alternate method that has been stated on the IQAS official website). There aren't any documents pending from our end in this case.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Since both me and my husband have gotten our bachelor degrees from India, we opted to upload our transcripts only. (this is as per the Alternate method that has been stated on the IQAS official website). There aren't any documents pending from our end in this case.
Maybe wait for a day or two. IQAS does this regularly. No two cases are the same. Never.

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
I have submitted my master degree transcript electronically through myequals. Status changed to ‘final review’ on 23rd May 2020. Can I expect it to be completed by next week?

peterabiola

May 29, 2020
Hi there,

is it possible to get my stamped and sealead original transcript from my school and send to iqas by myself? because my school is unable to send my transcript right now.

and also, will iqas have to verify the authenticity of my documents from my institution again?