+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Well, all i can say is IQAS is processing faster now. I got my ECA in 3 weeks 4 days, thats the date from when i submitted application, otherwise exactly 2 weeks 6 days from AOR. I was impressed.

strab

Jul 31, 2019
Well, all i can say is IQAS is processing faster now. I got my ECA in 3 weeks 4 days, thats the date from when i submitted application, otherwise exactly 2 weeks 6 days from AOR. I was impressed.
Congratulations, did you submitted your documents as an electronic verification? and what was the date of your application ?

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Congratulations, did you submitted your documents as an electronic verification? and what was the date of your application ?
Thank you. I submitted 14 May 2020, university emailed transcripts on 15 May 2020. I had uploaded letter saying university will email original transcripts. IQAS acknowledged receipt on 19 May 2020. 27 May final review, 8 June 2020 fluctuation between complete and final review, so i used the trick to download ECA. Hope it starts to go fast for everyone.

Reactions: Sneha Yarlagadda

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I have submitted my master degree transcript electronically through myequals. Status changed to ‘final review’ on 23rd May 2020. Can I expect it to be completed by next week?
Hi ahamed06. I did same . What was your timeline? Will wes still contact school for verification as it's certified true copies on myequals . Have you received eca. I am also applying as non accompanying as my spouse has Canada visa already and inland sponsorship can be done anytime spouse visits us in Canada

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi ahamed06. I did same . What was your timeline? Will wes still contact school for verification as it's certified true copies on myequals . Have you received eca. I am also applying as non accompanying as my spouse has Canada visa already and inland sponsorship can be done anytime spouse visits us in Canada
Hi there. It took nearly 15 working days from “final review” to “completed”. ECA is equivalent to Canadian masters. No WES did not contact my uni for verification. Great to meet someone in similar situation. Have u completed IELTS?

S M H

Apr 14, 2018
I have submitted my master degree transcript electronically through myequals. Status changed to ‘final review’ on 23rd May 2020. Can I expect it to be completed by next week?

Is there any way to verify document electronically through IQAS?

Raj88

Jun 8, 2020
Yes, I submitted my transcripts through the true copy on 15th May 2020 and the application status changed to inline for processing on 22nd May 2020. BTW, if your certificates are available over CVL NAD portal then you don't need to send physical copies.
Hi.... I have started the process through truecopy as you have suggested....any further update on your application status... thanks

dreamerboy

Jun 16, 2020
Thank you. I submitted 14 May 2020, university emailed transcripts on 15 May 2020. I had uploaded letter saying university will email original transcripts. IQAS acknowledged receipt on 19 May 2020. 27 May final review, 8 June 2020 fluctuation between complete and final review, so i used the trick to download ECA. Hope it starts to go fast for everyone.
congratulations. please i want to know if iqas had to verify your transcript from your school. I'm already at the "assessing" stage, and my school is calling me to pay for another verification. and is there any way to ask iqas to continue with the evaluation since my school is moving mad

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
congratulations. please i want to know if iqas had to verify your transcript from your school. I'm already at the "assessing" stage, and my school is calling me to pay for another verification. and is there any way to ask iqas to continue with the evaluation since my school is moving mad
How much is your school asking to reply to an email?