Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Is there anyone who has started processing before April 2019
I began in February 2019 and got the report in September 2019.
Yours are too late. Looks like either you did not read the application instructions carefully (on a failure to provide full documentation, IQAS requests documents. They do not act on applications before these docs are received. They take around 3 months to open the packages, and can further take many weeks before opening any requested documents), or the transcripts got delayed.
Same here. I have started in May-2019. Let's hope for the best.

Expect delays due to COVID-19 situation.

Mar 17, 2020
I began in February 2019 and got the report in September 2019.
Yours are too late. Looks like either you did not read the application instructions carefully (on a failure to provide full documentation, IQAS requests documents. They do not act on applications before these docs are received. They take around 3 months to open the packages, and can further take many weeks before opening any requested documents), or the transcripts got delayed.

Expect delays due to COVID-19 situation.
On an average how long does it take for status to be updated from final review to completed or atleast fluctuation stage in the recent days?

I have contacted them in the website contact form and just received the usual reply saying that the request is being passed on to IQAS to provide more details. No other email apart from this. Do they actually respond back with the details?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
On an average how long does it take for status to be updated from final review to completed or atleast fluctuation stage in the recent days?

I have contacted them in the website contact form and just received the usual reply saying that the request is being passed on to IQAS to provide more details. No other email apart from this. Do they actually respond back with the details?
Never the details. Just a generic reply that says it takes 20 weeks after your file is in line for processing.

Usually, it took 4 to 5 weeks for final review from in line for processing.
3 weeks later, fluctuations and sometimes mailed even.

Recently, it used to take 1 to 1.5 months from in line for processing to final report around January, then slowed down to 2 months in March. Haven't seen a report in April.

Reactions: vihar237

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Hi Guys,
My application moved to the fluctuation stage so I downloaded the report by trick. Generally how much time it takes to be mailed or official soft copy download link?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi Guys,
My application moved to the fluctuation stage so I downloaded the report by trick. Generally how much time it takes to be mailed or official soft copy download link?
Usually a day or two.
It will be almost a week and a half more before FedEx delivers the hard copy.

You can use this report for creating profile, but do check the final report too for any changes.

Best regards

KingK

Apr 10, 2020
Hi Guys,
How long did it take from final review to get to fluctuation stage??

richamishra

Oct 9, 2019
Hi
Has anybody's status in IQAS changed from fluctuation stage to Mailed status recently? Please tell how much time it took for getting Mailed status from fluctuation stage?

Mar 17, 2020
Never the details. Just a generic reply that says it takes 20 weeks after your file is in line for processing.

Usually, it took 4 to 5 weeks for final review from in line for processing.
3 weeks later, fluctuations and sometimes mailed even.

Recently, it used to take 1 to 1.5 months from in line for processing to final report around January, then slowed down to 2 months in March. Haven't seen a report in April.
Hi,

I just got my status date updated and moved to the fluctuation stage. I downloaded the report using the trick and did find out that the year awarded for both my bachelor's and master's are incorrect by 1 year. Is this an issue? Do I get in touch with the IQAS member to report this? Since I'm just in fluctuation stage, will this raise any issues? Will this be changed when the final and actual report is available with the status being changed to 'Complete' or 'Mailed'?

Anyone else had faced such issues earlier?

asistla

Oct 19, 2019
Hi @rajapanesar ,

Need your quick guidance. We have submitted the ECA for Btech and 1 year PG certificate from SCDL for IQAS ECA. After downloading the report today morning in fluctuation stage, i have noticed that only B.Tech ECA is shown in that. There were no mention of any PG Certificate details in it.
Any known case of this kind? and what can be done next?

Thanks