+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Rokon786

Apr 4, 2020
Did you see the Fluctuation stage? As I am still not able to download the report .. its in Final Review since 28th March
Hi vijay ,

Yes I saw fluctuations as it was complete then came back to final review when I clicked on it . That time I applied the trick and it worked. I saw this fluctuations couple of time .Report IQAS check it out and let me know if it's ok or not

Muhammad Amel

Mar 24, 2020
Hi vijay ,

Yes I saw fluctuations as it was complete then came back to final review when I clicked on it . That time I applied the trick and it worked. I saw this fluctuations couple of time .Report IQAS check it out and let me know if it's ok or not
Hi Rokon,

Is this your final report for IQAS? your assessment has been completed?? Can you please explain this report is final and ok??

Thanks,
Regards,
Muhammad Amel

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi vijay ,

Hey. It's a master's equivalency. Congratulations

Reactions: Rokon786

Rokon786

Apr 4, 2020
Hi Rokon,

Is this your final report for IQAS? your assessment has been completed?? Can you please explain this report is final and ok??

Thanks,
Regards,
Muhammad Amel
Hi Amel,

As far as I know it's Final assessment report . Got my bachelor's and master's. Assessment has been completed.

Thank you

Muhammad Amel

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Amel,

As far as I know it's Final assessment report . Got my bachelor's and master's. Assessment has been completed.

Thank you
Hi Rokon,

Congratulations, i also got the same report and its completed. Any idea when the status will change to "Mailed" as its its still showing "Final review"

Thanks,

salmanulhaq

Apr 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

As per online portal my application from IQAS is In Line for Processing since March 25th, 2020. Before that I got an email from IQAS that my bachelors transcripts are not accepted and needs to be sent directly from the issuing body (which my university doesn't do) but after two days I again got an email that my application is in line for processing. What is that suppose to mean? Did they accept my transcripts? Do I need to contact them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Bendeejay

Apr 16, 2020
There is a 99.9% chance that the trick download is the final report. We are able to download it because IQAS has already uploaded our results but are yet to change our profile to download it.

The trick we use works by changing the address of our report to the address IQAS puts in the "download report" link. That's how we came to know about the trick, by looking at various profiles and how the web addresses changed for each status. Final review and Complete status have the same address, and is very similar to download report status' one. After the change of date of final review, or when complete showed for a while, we were able to download the report. Have been testing the trick here with numerous profiles, and able to download almost always.

In about 200-250 reports downloaded with the trick, only once was a final report different from the one downloaded with the trick. It had a correction of name or date or birth, I don't remember which. The credential outcome has never changed.
Hello,

Can you please help me download report?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello,

Can you please help me download report?
Sure.

People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.