Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I received an email on 13th March that my application has been put in line for processing and academic documents has been received. On 2nd April, status changed to pending and waiting for transcripts. Kindly guide me if anybody has any idea about this.
This happens most of the times. Your application and transcripts would have reached on different dates, and usually the same difference in days will be seen between pending and in line for processing status.
If they reached on the same date in the same packet, even then a few days can pass between the two statuses. Nothing major.

If the time in-between surpasses a week, you should contact IQAS at their webpage.

Rokon786

Apr 4, 2020
Since you are in fluctuation stage, you can use the trick

People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link, change

Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=
and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is

https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03
change it to

https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03
and paste it in your browser.
Do this and reply if it works. If it does not, right click on the complete/final review, copy link and send it to me in DM.
Hi Vijay

Just got my ECA Assessment report today. Your trick worked . I got graduation and masters both . Thank you

vihar237

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you..just got my ECA assessment report today. Its positive with masters equivalent.
Congratulations.
I am also waiting for my Eca.
Mine in also in final review.
But one question. I have done CFA from icfai university. So they will give me master for that. I have done graduation also. After I joined cfa and competed.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Congratulations.
I am also waiting for my Eca.
Mine in also in final review.
But one question. I have done CFA from icfai university. So they will give me master for that. I have done graduation also. After I joined cfa and competed.
If you are assessing both the degrees, there's a great chance of a master's outcome.

rohillamanish

Nov 3, 2019
Hi, I was stuck in "Final Review" since the end of March, finally downloaded the report using the trick today. Thanks for sharing that!

I have a slight issue with the report, wanted to confirm with the group here. My report is for MBA from India (Amity University), and while it says equivalent to MBA in Canada too under "COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA", under "Program Description" (under "LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT OUTSIDE OF CANADA") it says "Two-year graduate degree program".

Anyone else faced the same? Will it be considered as masters or bachelors degree? And how can I ask IQAS for correction?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi, I was stuck in "Final Review" since the end of March, finally downloaded the report using the trick today. Thanks for sharing that!

I have a slight issue with the report, wanted to confirm with the group here. My report is for MBA from India (Amity University), and while it says equivalent to MBA in Canada too under "COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA", under "Program Description" (under "LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT OUTSIDE OF CANADA") it says "Two-year graduate degree program".

Anyone else faced the same? Will it be considered as masters or bachelors degree? And how can I ask IQAS for correction?
Shouldn't matter.
Also, for your bachelor's it will be saying three/four year undergraduate degree program.
This is Canadian education system terminology.

The report says, you have done 2 years of graduate degree program, and it equals to a master's in (whatever you did).

The conclusion is all that matters. You can clarify that by asking IQAS about the same.

Reactions: rohillamanish

rohillamanish

Nov 3, 2019
Shouldn't matter.
Also, for your bachelor's it will be saying three/four year undergraduate degree program.
This is Canadian education system terminology.

The report says, you have done 2 years of graduate degree program, and it equals to a master's in (whatever you did).

The conclusion is all that matters. You can clarify that by asking IQAS about the same.
Thank you, rajapanesar :)

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019

When did your status changed to Final Review? Mine changed to 28th March but still not luck.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Did you see the Fluctuation stage? As I am still not able to download the report .. its in Final Review since 28th March
Sometimes complete status never shows up, but the date of the final review status changes. The trick works for both the cases.
A simple "first" final review won't fetch a report.
It's been more than 10 days now, sure. And you should see fluctuations or a change in date of status in a day or two. For some members, it took almost a month, and others got it in 4 or 5 days. It's just a matter of luck. Best regards.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Perfect ! Thanks :)
Just a silly que- does it vary from the Mailed report?
There is a 99.9% chance that the trick download is the final report. We are able to download it because IQAS has already uploaded our results but are yet to change our profile to download it.

The trick we use works by changing the address of our report to the address IQAS puts in the "download report" link. That's how we came to know about the trick, by looking at various profiles and how the web addresses changed for each status. Final review and Complete status have the same address, and is very similar to download report status' one. After the change of date of final review, or when complete showed for a while, we were able to download the report. Have been testing the trick here with numerous profiles, and able to download almost always.

In about 200-250 reports downloaded with the trick, only once was a final report different from the one downloaded with the trick. It had a correction of name or date or birth, I don't remember which. The credential outcome has never changed.