Apr 19, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone!!

I haven't getting any further update from IQAS , it's not because of current COVID-19 situation but haven't received any reply from them since approx. 2-3 weeks now.

My timeline as of today :

1st July'19 - Profile created
20th October'19 - Docs and transcripts delivered to IQAS mail room
28th October'19 - Received email from IQAS for receipt of my IQAS application

Since then the status has been showing as "pending" with "waiting for transcripts".

Now as transcripts are already delivered in Oct.'19 only. I sent them my :

1st query - 1st Jan.20 -- response from IQAS (9th Jan. 20) that "
Currently, IQAS is opening and processing mail and applications received on or around the week of September 2, 2019. If you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system.

We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. As time is required to process mail and record information, emails confirming receipt of documents are sent several weeks or months after delivery.
Sent second query on 7th March'19 -- No response yet :(

Now would like to know if anyone recently got any update from IQAS that which applications they are working as of now.

Regards,
Ravneet

gloryc60

Mar 11, 2020
Hi. Does anyone have an idea documents from which day/week IQAS is opening at the moment?
Hi. Does anyone have an idea documents from which day/week IQAS is opening at the moment?
I'm not certain but I submitted my application on 10/11/2019. Documents got delivered to IQAS on 13/12/2019. By 17/03/2020 IQAS acknowledged receipt of my transcript via email and my my profile now reads "in line for processing".

Reactions: Chayillll

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Mine is stuck on final review since 06thMarch, don't know what's happening? Exactly 7 months when documents got delivered on 20/09/2019

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Mine is stuck on final review since 06thMarch, don't know what's happening? Exactly 7 months when documents got delivered on 20/09/2019
Finally, I saw fluctuations and was able to download the report. It is as the way as was expected, i.e. Two or more certificates. Long journey I must say.
Thanks @rajapanesar for constant help :)

Chayillll

Feb 26, 2020
I'm not certain but I submitted my application on 10/11/2019. Documents got delivered to IQAS on 13/12/2019. By 17/03/2020 IQAS acknowledged receipt of my transcript via email and my my profile now reads "in line for processing".
Thanks for the update!

hari_csc

Mar 23, 2020
I would like to know the status of my application which i have submitted online on 2nd Sep 2019 and
Transcript 1 is received by your officer on Nov 7th 2019
Transcript 2 is received by your officer on Nov 22nd 2019.
But till now the status is pending.

I have logged into Iqas side and downloaded PDF IQAS Application Form where I can see the below message.
Is it a common message for all?
But below message is updated from 7th Dec 2019

Transcripts, Mark Sheets,
or Grade Reports
Must Have Transcripts, mark sheets, or grade reports must be sent to
IQAS from each Issuing Body responsible for each
credential you want IQAS to assess. Read “Step 3. Gather
Your Documents” carefully for further assistance. Use the
Request of Academic Records Form (PDF, 0.8 MB) to ask
the Issuing Body that issued your credential to provide you
with transcripts that meet IQAS requirements. Include your
IQAS file number when filling the form.NOTE: IQAS will not
be able to process your application if your issuing authority
either does not include the Request of Academic Records
Form or a reference to your IQAS file number.
Requested
from
issuing
Body

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
I would like to know the status of my application which i have submitted online on 2nd Sep 2019 and
Transcript 1 is received by your officer on Nov 7th 2019
Transcript 2 is received by your officer on Nov 22nd 2019.
But till now the status is pending.

I have logged into Iqas side and downloaded PDF IQAS Application Form where I can see the below message.
Is it a common message for all?
But below message is updated from 7th Dec 2019

Transcripts, Mark Sheets,
or Grade Reports
Must Have Transcripts, mark sheets, or grade reports must be sent to
IQAS from each Issuing Body responsible for each
credential you want IQAS to assess. Read “Step 3. Gather
Your Documents” carefully for further assistance. Use the
Request of Academic Records Form (PDF, 0.8 MB) to ask
the Issuing Body that issued your credential to provide you
with transcripts that meet IQAS requirements. Include your
IQAS file number when filling the form.NOTE: IQAS will not
be able to process your application if your issuing authority
either does not include the Request of Academic Records
Form or a reference to your IQAS file number.
Requested
from
issuing
Body
Did you send the signed application too?

Muhammad Amel

Mar 24, 2020
Hi guyz,

I checked my ECA status and its showing "Complete" and after few seconds directly changed to "Final review" again . Can anyone faced the same problem and how much time it will take now to change the status to "Mailed"??
Please advise
Thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi guyz,

I checked my ECA status and its showing "Complete" and after few seconds directly changed to "Final review" again . Can anyone faced the same problem and how much time it will take now to change the status to "Mailed"??
Please advise
Thanks
Check the trick previously posted

Muhammad Amel

Mar 24, 2020
Hi guyz,

Also status date changed from 18th march 2020 to 23rd march 2020.
Please advise
Thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi guyz,

Also status date changed from 18th march 2020 to 23rd march 2020.
Please advise
Thanks
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.