Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Just got iqas report mailed for my spouse

Submitted - Aug 14, 2019
Transcript sent - Aug 28, 2019
AOR 1 and 2 - Nov 20 and Dec 4 (in line for processing)
Final Review - Jan 21,2020
Fluctuation - Jan 28, 2020
Complete - Feb 5, 2020
Mailed - Feb 9, 2020

However, I noticed the back page is blank.. Compared to mine which I got in July 2019. The one I got in 2019 has a lot of information interpretating the result on the front page. The only info on the back page of my spouse report is the seal.
Anyone encountered same?

@rajapanesar Any ideas on this?
Well. Don't know about the new reports. The one thing I do know is that older reports, including mine, when downloaded, had 2 pages in the pdf file; front and back. The latest reports, I have helped download, have only front page in the pdf, back not included. I supposed the back didn't have the information required for the creation of profile is the reason for non inclusion.
Now I know that the back is actually blank. You're the first one to report this.

Reactions: Ajmal_Dubai

Ajmal_Dubai

Nov 24, 2019
Well. Don't know about the new reports. The one thing I do know is that older reports, including mine, when downloaded, had 2 pages in the pdf file; front and back. The latest reports, I have helped download, have only front page in the pdf, back not included. I supposed the back didn't have the information required for the creation of profile is the reason for non inclusion.
Now I know that the back is actually blank. You're the first one to report this.
Mine too had only one page. And my masters wasn't even mentioned, just my bachelors.

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Just to ask, is it okay not to include the back page of the eca when uploading docs after ITA?
Is front page enough?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks for your reply. Just to ask, is it okay not to include the back page of the eca when uploading docs after ITA?
Is front page enough?
You should put this query in post ITA threads.
My ITA is in a galaxy far far away.

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Hello Guys,
I have received an email from IQAS, but now I am not able to login. Has anybody faced the same situation and any solution?

We have found you have more than one Client File Number in the IQAS application. We have merged your accounts, using the original File Number.

Your File Number is: XXXXXX
Your most recent username and password will be associated with this File Number.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.
Here @mfaisal26

Reactions: mfaisal26

Apurvath

Oct 3, 2019
Hi,
I got my status changed to in line for processing on 7th February. When can I expect the final review?
Really appreciate any kind of information.
Thanks

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
Hi @rajapanesar .. I had sent my degree of PGDCA post graduate diploma in computer application for evaluation to IQAS .. I got a mail today saying " we have found that LPU was not allowed to deliver this program through distance mode by UGC -DEB at the time of attendance . Your application has been cancelled ".. Can you please help with this .

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
My application is cancelled starting my colleage is not recognised b.I have completed my degree from Loyola institute of business administration , chennai and IQAS in their international assessment guide for republic of India , they clearly state that this institution is recognised.i have applied for dispute.how to take up further?pls help
Hi, my application got cancelled to .. any update from your end that can help?

Nehitta

Feb 1, 2020
Hi my transcripts were delivered on July 4 but i forgot to include the application signed form with it, which was received just a week back. Now when can i expect IQAS to start processing my application? it has already been 5 to 6 months
Hi,
Am in thesame situation as u were then. My transcript received but i forgot to send signed application form. Can send via email. Also from your experience did they start processing yours once the application got delivered to them.

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
Seniors, please help me. I received an email from IQAS yesterday stating "· The Bachelor of Commerce degree completed at Panjab University does not meet IQAS recognition criteria for distance education at the time of study" Panjab university is UGC approved and top rated university in India. Are they now refusing this too?
Hi, any update on this ..going through same