+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ahmedj7029

Jan 8, 2020
My case is similar to yours, documents were delivered on 27 September 2019, however, seems like you will get AOR in a week or two. Current IQAS processing timeline is 23 weeks. Hope for the good.

BTW, you can send them an email to know your application status
I have received my AOR today. Now my docs are in line for processing. I hope you will get your AOR very soon.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
We cannot do anything from here. Ask your council what went wrong from their end.
Dear nothing went wrong form council's end. It was just my case officer at IQAS who did the unbelievable thing by cancelling the application on some assumption. She thought that haryana nursing is not under Indian nursing council. So I emailed her explained the whole thing about how state nursing councils work with national nursing council. I sent her link of their websites and also the wikipedia, which make her realize her mistake. Then today she emailed me and told that my file is back in line for processing.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Dear nothing went wrong form council's end. It was just my case officer at IQAS who did the unbelievable thing by cancelling the application on some assumption. She thought that haryana nursing is not under Indian nursing council. So I emailed her explained the whole thing about how state nursing councils work with national nursing council. I sent her link of their websites and also the wikipedia, which make her realize her mistake. Then today she emailed me and told that my file is back in line for processing.
Did you check your status?

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
Separately.My application got delivered in the month of August and the transcripts for PGDBA was delivered on 25 August . On 11th of September Graduation transcripts delivered.

oppositeofaproblem

Dec 30, 2019
I received my AOR2 on 13th December. I'm not sure how long they closed for Christmas, so unsure when to expect my ECA - does anyone have any idea when this could be?

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
My final transcripts were delivered on 11th September, still my status pending and waiting for transcripts. Can some one answer me on which weeks packages they are currently working? Two of the already received Aor even though their packages deliver after mine

waqasulhaq28

Jul 13, 2019
Transcripts delivered:21-Aug-2019

Application delivered:23-Aug-2019

AOR 1 (APPLICATION RECEIPT): 27-Nov-2019

AOR 2 (TRANSCRIPT RECEIPT): 29-Nov-2019

IN LINE FOR PROCESSING: 29-NOV-2019

ASSESSING : 08-JAN-2020

When can i expect my ECA report? Any Idea Guys

Last edited:

Vinshu

Dec 17, 2019
I wish to inform my case so that others can understand how bogus iqas is.
My transcripts were delivered on 13th sep and yesterday i recieved an email stating the envelope was empty. I called them mutiple times that i have proof from the courier company and the university that the envelope was not empty but the lady on the phone was so rude that she didnt want to listen to me and instead kept on stating that its not their fault. I really fail to understand how this organization iqas works i have almost waited for nearly 5 months to get the eca done now i back to where i started from.
The situation is totally hopeless and i cant do anything about it guess need to wait for another 4 months.

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
Sorry to hear your story, Is there any way we can cancel IQas application and send the transcripts to WES directly from IQAS ? My wife's ECA assessment completed exactly in 46 days after delivering the transcripts. Please guide so many of us , please please .....because even if they considered our MBA as masters we wont be in a position to qualify directly through express entry due to high scores.(When I applied to check my ECA before 6 months it was a different story). Then my next question is what is the point of waiting 6 months for this useless service ?????? My humble advise don't ever use the services of IQAS , I admit I made a mistake.

Last edited:

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Transcripts delivered:21-Aug-2019

Application delivered:23-Aug-2019

AOR 1 (APPLICATION RECEIPT): 27-Nov-2019

AOR 2 (TRANSCRIPT RECEIPT): 29-Nov-2019

IN LINE FOR PROCESSING: 29-NOV-2019

ASSESSING : 08-JAN-2020

When can i expect my ECA report? Any Idea Guys
Mailed - next Friday or Saturday
Fluctuations - expect on Wednesday
Use the trick, and get it beforehand during fluctuations.

Reactions: waqasulhaq28