Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I am back after ages :p

Was on vacation. What's the current timeline guys? @rajapanesar
And did anyone get their madurai kamaraj distance degree evaluated through IQAS? If yes, what was the outcome?
Welcome back @ailyas2
Current timelines are about a month shorter now. Between 3 and 3.5 months for AOR, but I think it was the same when you left for the vacation.
Final outcome is coming fastest in 20 odd days, and slowest in about 1.5 months. Hence, quoting a month to 1.5 months for report.
Expecting quicker times from Feb, as currently IQAS will be waking up from a 2 week slumber, aka winter holidays (December 21 to Jan 5).

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
You should have been in final review stage in 30 to 40 days after getting in line for processing, but due to winter break of 2 weeks, expect final review between January 10 and 15. If you get assessing status instead of final review, expect a week more, but you should get the report latest by February 10.
If you know what the fluctuation stage is, there's a trick to download the report then and there, saves about a few hours to a few days..

The trick.....
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser. Click go and the report will be downloaded, which is 99.9% same as the final report.
Thank you so much for the detailed information, you have been a great helping member always. God bless you

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
You should have been in final review stage in 30 to 40 days after getting in line for processing, but due to winter break of 2 weeks, expect final review between January 10 and 15. If you get assessing status instead of final review, expect a week more, but you should get the report latest by February 10.
If you know what the fluctuation stage is, there's a trick to download the report then and there, saves about a few hours to a few days..

The trick.....
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser. Click go and the report will be downloaded, which is 99.9% same as the final report.
Dear Sir
Today it’s showing “assessing”

mandip089

Dec 25, 2019

The trick.....

Hi,

My IQAS Timeline-

Online Application Submitted- June 26th, 2019
Document Delivered- Aug 11, 2019
AOR- Nov 18
In Line for Assessment- Nov 18
Assessing- Dec 21
Final Review- Dec 23
Fluctuation- Jan 07, 2020 Downloaded file with teak. Thanks to you.

Can I use this downloaded file for EOI submission or wait till IQAS sent it by mail officialy?

ashishmassey

Sep 20, 2019
Finally...got my assessment using the tweak...
Doc Delivered - 12 Aug 19
Fluctuation - 6 Jan 20
IQAS took 5 months to assess 2 qualifications :(
Assessment - Masters ;)
Thanks to the community, specially @rajapanesar

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Please help. @rajapanesar

My IQAS application result. Please tell me what should i do it looks like all my efforts of last 5-6 months are going to waste. The Haryana nursing council is listed every where on Indian government webiste. Please help me guys.

Dear Ruchika Kumari,

The International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) has reviewed your application and cannot proceed with your assessment because:

The Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council is not recognized by Nursing and Midwifery India government.

Your application has been cancelled. The application fee will be refunded to you via your original method of payment. This can take at least three weeks. IQAS is not responsible for when the refund appears in your account/financial institution’s records.

Sincerely,

Education Assessor

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

Government of Alberta

ahmedj7029

Jan 8, 2020
I submitted the application on 5th Sep 2019
Documents delivered on 13 September 2019
But still no response from IQAS and portal status is same "Submitted"
Any idea when I will receive AOR?
The trend I saw on this thread is like, it will take around 4 months for AOR after the delivery of documents and next 20 business days for evaluation.
One of my friend received his evaluation in mid of Dec 2019 after submitting and delivering the documents in May 2019. Lets hope for the best.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Please help. @rajapanesar

My IQAS application result. Please tell me what should i do it looks like all my efforts of last 5-6 months are going to waste. The Haryana nursing council is listed every where on Indian government webiste. Please help me guys.

Dear Ruchika Kumari,

The International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) has reviewed your application and cannot proceed with your assessment because:

The Haryana Nurses and Nurse-Midwives Council is not recognized by Nursing and Midwifery India government.

Your application has been cancelled. The application fee will be refunded to you via your original method of payment. This can take at least three weeks. IQAS is not responsible for when the refund appears in your account/financial institution’s records.

Sincerely,

Education Assessor

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

Government of Alberta
We cannot do anything from here. Ask your council what went wrong from their end.

mfaisal26

Jan 8, 2020
I submitted the application on 5th Sep 2019
Documents delivered on 13 September 2019
But still no response from IQAS and portal status is same "Submitted"
Any idea when I will receive AOR?
The trend I saw on this thread is like, it will take around 4 months for AOR after the delivery of documents and next 20 business days for evaluation.
One of my friend received his evaluation in mid of Dec 2019 after submitting and delivering the documents in May 2019. Lets hope for the best.
My case is similar to yours, documents were delivered on 27 September 2019, however, seems like you will get AOR in a week or two. Current IQAS processing timeline is 23 weeks. Hope for the good.

BTW, you can send them an email to know your application status

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
My case is similar to yours, documents were delivered on 27 September 2019, however, seems like you will get AOR in a week or two. Current IQAS processing timeline is 23 weeks. Hope for the good.

BTW, you can send them an email to know your application status
Sending them an email or even calling them won't help. They don't give immediate timeline ever, rather they'll tell you the timeline about 2 week old.

mandip089

Dec 25, 2019
Hi,

My IQAS Timeline-

Online Application Submitted- June 26th, 2019
Document Delivered- Aug 11, 2019
AOR- Nov 18
In Line for Assessment- Nov 18
Assessing- Dec 21
Final Review- Dec 23
Fluctuation- Jan 07, 2020 Downloaded file with teak. Thanks to you.

Can I use this downloaded file for EOI submission or wait till IQAS sent it by mail officialy?
@rajapanesar Plz help. I downloaded ECA report using tweak. Can i submit EOI using that or wait for IQAS status changing to mailed and then apply?

Zan*

Jan 8, 2020
Hi,

Here's my IQAS current status:

AOR 1 & 2 - December 10, 2019
In Line for Assessment- December 10, 2019

When is the estimated time for assessment and when am I expected to get to the final review stage?

Thank you in advance.