+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

cpr2610

Dec 19, 2019
Hi All,

Finally my IQAS evaluation has been completed and overall it took around 6 months. Timelines are posted below so that it would be beneficial for others and thanks everyone for helping out to clear the confusions that came up throughout this process.

Profile created July-16-2019
Transcript 1 Delivered to IQAS Jul-25
Transcript 2 Delivered to IQAS Jul -31
AOR1 Nov-5
AOR2 Nov-7
Inline for processing Nov-14
Final Review Dec-10
Fluctuation Dec-17
Mailed today

lshar15

Jun 10, 2018
I
Hello,

My application status on IQAS is 'FInal Review' and when i click on the hyperlinked 'final review' the only thing I am able to download is the application form. Is that an error?
My status is inline for processing and giving same error while clicking on it. So don’t worry. Probably this is not an error.

mandip089

Dec 25, 2019
Hi,
My timeline-
Created Profile In last week of June 2019
Document Reached IQAS (Courier status)- Aug 11
Acknowledged by IQAS- Nov 18
Inline for assessment- Nov 18
Assessing- Dec 21
Final Review- Dec 23

Waiting for ECA report now.

mandip089

Dec 25, 2019
need help for downloading pls :(
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.

Varija123

Dec 26, 2019
Hi all,
I am in a big soup. I have send a original provisional degree certificate for my masters to IQAS since the degree will be awarded to me only in May as per Gujarat University. Anyone over here whose provisional has been accepted by IQAS?

Secondly, all my documents (transcripts) have been delivered by September end. I m hoping.i will get a reply from them in January but I am sending my application form now (was not aware that we had to physically send it. I submitted my application online in June 2019 itself) will this affect my application timeline?
Should I reapply thru WES in a hope that I can apply for my master's degree in provisional for MSC and they would give me atleast 4yrs bachelor and one year post graduate diploma/graduate study.
Please help me out here.

Udhay Thakur

Jul 3, 2019
i dont think IQAS will consider a Provisional Degree .However,WES has accepted provisional degrees earlier as some threads mentioned somewhere ,cant remember exactly where i have read it.plz reconfirm

ms2canada

Dec 2, 2019
My transcript (bachelors) was delivered on Sept 20 and I have not received AOR as yet. I sent IQAS an email yesterday to enquire about the status of my package. They replied that they are opening packages from the week of Sept 2nd right now. Considering that they will be closed from 24th Dec to 2nd Jan, you should be receiving your AOR by 1st week of Jan.
Hi Nisha,
Have you got AOR for your documents, before IQAS was closed for holidays...?

Other folks,
The latest information, i got it from this forum is SEP-09 Delivered Doc's got the AOR.
Any other info on AOR for the documents delivered after SEP-09...?

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
Hi Nisha,
Have you got AOR for your documents, before IQAS was closed for holidays...?

Other folks,
The latest information, i got it from this forum is SEP-09 Delivered Doc's got the AOR.
Any other info on AOR for the documents delivered after SEP-09...?
No..not yet. Eagerly waiting for change of status....

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello everyone , my file is "in line for processing" since 22 November. how long it will take to get it to final stage.?

Please someone help

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello everyone , my file is "in line for processing" since 22 November. how long it will take to get it to final stage.?

Please someone help
You should have been in final review stage in 30 to 40 days after getting in line for processing, but due to winter break of 2 weeks, expect final review between January 10 and 15. If you get assessing status instead of final review, expect a week more, but you should get the report latest by February 10.
If you know what the fluctuation stage is, there's a trick to download the report then and there, saves about a few hours to a few days..

The trick.....
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser. Click go and the report will be downloaded, which is 99.9% same as the final report.

wizcanada20

Jan 5, 2020
I am looking for suggestions and help. here is my story-
Online form submitted: April 6, 2019
Transcripts delivered to IQAS: May 23, 2019
Status shows- 'Submitted' (till today)

No confirmation email received from IQAS. No status change ever.

After this, I kept sending them emails and inquiries regarding my application and after 20 emails, on October 9, 2019 they informed me that my ECA application package is not received and they cannot start my process without this document.
I immediately sent the signed ECA application form to them which got delivered to their office on October 15, 2019.

Till now nothing has happened, and they are processing applications received in the week of Septemeber 2, 2019.
Will they take another 3-4 months to reach my date and then start my process as per the ECA application form recieve date?
Has anyone experienced the same? pls share

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I am looking for suggestions and help. here is my story-
Online form submitted: April 6, 2019
Transcripts delivered to IQAS: May 23, 2019
Status shows- 'Submitted' (till today)

No confirmation email received from IQAS. No status change ever.

After this, I kept sending them emails and inquiries regarding my application and after 20 emails, on October 9, 2019 they informed me that my ECA application package is not received and they cannot start my process without this document.
I immediately sent the signed ECA application form to them which got delivered to their office on October 15, 2019.

Till now nothing has happened, and they are processing applications received in the week of Septemeber 2, 2019.
Will they take another 3-4 months to reach my date and then start my process as per the ECA application form recieve date?
Has anyone experienced the same? pls share
15 October + 3.5 months, and you'll get the acknowledgement. 1 to 1.5 months later, the report.