+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Fingers crossed.... saw once case where it took more than two weeks from Final Review without any Completion :(
I sent them an email because my case took longer than usual and my assessor replied back to me from her personal iqas e-mail and mentioned that i will get the mailed status by 25th for sure

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Okay. Thanks buddy. But did you send the academic records form along with your transcripts? For both, any one or none?
None, only transcripts were sent. Mine is more of an administrative delay , my report should have been mailed last month but better late than never, right?

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
None, only transcripts were sent. Mine is more of an administrative delay , my report should have been mailed last month but better late than never, right?
Absolutely buddy. But atleast it's now getting done. Glad to hear that. But when you say administrative delay, do you mean from the universities end in replying or from iqas's end ?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Use this email address to contact Iqas, this will get you a more precise reply rather than the standard reply you get on web form and the other email address.

lbr.iqas@gov.ab.ca

The above one will get you through to the team assessing your file.

Reactions: sunanand

vishant5

Jun 30, 2018
Hi my transcripts were delivered on July 4 but i forgot to include the application signed form with it, which was received just a week back. Now when can i expect IQAS to start processing my application? it has already been 5 to 6 months

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi my transcripts were delivered on July 4 but i forgot to include the application signed form with it, which was received just a week back. Now when can i expect IQAS to start processing my application? it has already been 5 to 6 months
As far as I know application form is must. Without application form your evaluation wont start.
Send them an email and check if they have an alternate solution to help you.

Else you will heave to send the application form through mail and it will further take 4 months from the date of delivery.