+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Country of education: India, both B.Tech (4 years), PGDM (2 year) from India. Not sure if there is any significance of country.
and the report says:
Levels of Achievement outside of Canada
Credential: B.Tech
Program Description: Four-year undergraduate degree program
Credential: PGDM
Program Description: Two-year graduate degree program

Comparative levels of achievement in Canada
Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree
Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma
yes it appears to be: Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

the reason i asked for country of education is because it’s common for most of India & Pakistan PG credentials to be evaluated as UG

Last edited:

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Received an email and status is mailed. Thank God after 5 months and 14 days. (May 28 online application submitted). Thanks too to this thread.

P.S. does anyone know the difference between for immigration purposes versus for educational purposes when we applied for ECA assesment? Because mine was equivalent to three years of bachelor in science and i want to enroll to get a bachelors degree here if ever, but the ECA I applied is for immigration purposes only. Thanks to those who will reply.
You question is a bit complicated and you will have to get the info.

Most of the universities will not consider your ECA for immigration purpose, whereas some colleges may accept. Its better you decide a course and college/university and ask them directly.

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Dear xxxxxx,

File Number:xxxxx 

The International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) has received Academic transcripts from xxxxxxxxxx University of Health Sciences. However, IQAS require Annual Statement of Marks sent by the Nursing Board in sealed envelope that is signed/stamped across the back flap by the official. Your application will be on hold until we receive requested documents.

Sincerely,

IQAS

Can someone please tell me IQAS refer to original marks sheets or official copies of marksheets? in above mentioned email.

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi,

I'm not able to find an email address for IQAS to contact them. It would be great if anyone can help me out.

Thanks in advance :)

Udhay Thakur

Jul 3, 2019
Dear xxxxxx,

The International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) has received Academic transcripts from xxxxxxxxxx University of Health Sciences. However, IQAS require Annual Statement of Marks sent by the Nursing Board in sealed envelope that is signed/stamped across the back flap by the official. Your application will be on hold until we receive requested documents.

Sincerely,

IQAS

Can someone please tell me IQAS refer to original marks sheets or official copies of marksheets? in above mentioned email.
they require transcripts in sealed envelops .no need to send originals.havent you sent those earlier?

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Dear xxxxxx,

Sincerely,

IQAS

@rajapanesar what’s your viewpoint please brother

Oct 30, 2019
Hi, I submitted my application with IQAS 3months back. Last month the status in IQAS portal changed from "submitted" to "Inline for Processing".

I am waiting from last one month and the status is still same. Can anyone help me understanding how much time it will take to complete the process.
When I can expect the confirmation mail from IQAS.

Thanks in advance.

jerry@za

Aug 6, 2019
Hi, I submitted my application with IQAS 3months back. Last month the status in IQAS portal changed from "submitted" to "Inline for Processing".

I am waiting from last one month and the status is still same. Can anyone help me understanding how much time it will take to complete the process.
When I can expect the confirmation mail from IQAS.

Thanks in advance.
Roughly takes a month to change status to final review. Then another week to change to complete.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Finally the status changed today, thank god

7th May transcript and application received by Iqas
4th September - Inline for Processing
16th October - Assessing
18th November - Final Review

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......

16th October - Assessing
my status changed to Final Review on 14th November... waiting for weekend surprise

Reactions: Jraci

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019

16th October - Assessing
Could you please mention the credentials you got evaluated?
Also, did you send everything yourself in one package or transcripts were sent directly by your university?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Could you please mention the credentials you got evaluated?
Also, did you send everything yourself in one package or transcripts were sent directly by your university?
Bachelor's sent by University and Master's was sent by me
Bcom and MBA