+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Nov 6, 2019
Hello fellows,

Can anyone help me or has seen this before?

I cannot download my certificate and it´s alredy Mailed. I´ve tried all the browsers, in my smartphone, had always the pop-up blockers disabled, and still they send me to a page saying there was an error.
My timeline:
Documents received: 01 june
AOR 1 and 2 and inline: 25 september
Final review: 29 october
Mailed: 06 november

I´ve sent them an e-mail but I´m not sure how long they take to answer, if they answer at all.
So... After sending them some e-mails and having no reply I called IQAS today... They didn´t do a thing... Just told me to wait for the paper copy. If any of you gus experience this, sorry but you just have to wait. So unfair since it´s their website not working. It´s been 3 days since my ECA certificate was mailed and I have no idea what was the outcome and can´t finish my EE profile.

Reactions: crs350onip

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
hey guys, got status update on my case :)

Documents delivered: 2 July 2019
AOR 1 & 2: 10 October 2019
In-line for processing: 10 October 2019
Assessing: 9 November 2019

any expert advice how much further the journey ?

Reactions: maplemom

Ho_pe

Nov 5, 2019
Your application will take approximately 4 months to be acknowledged by them. I submitted may 28. Acknowledged on sep 20.
Thanks for your reply.

I also got the reply from IQAS and it is for reference. However, I submitted another request to WES two days ago.

Currently, IQAS is opening and processing mail and applications received on or around the week of July 22, 2019. If you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system.

We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. As time is required to process mail and record information, emails confirming receipt of documents are sent several weeks or months after delivery.

For current processing times please visit:https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx. Processing times do not commence until the application file is considered complete which would include all documents required to conduct the assessment are received, opened and recorded. Assessment of some applications may take longer if extensive research is required. Mail delivery time is not calculated in the processing time. Processing times are not guaranteed and may vary based on the volume of applications received.

Should you have further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact IQAS at 1-780-427-2655

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Any update on this yet?
I am in a similar situation. AOR 1 received but status is still Pending waiting for transcripts. I called IQAS and explained everything they said write an email and include all tracking numbers. I did send an email but no acknowledgement of email received so far. Don't know what else I can do now ![/QUOT

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi everyone, finally I have received the desired evaluation outcome for the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering - 3 years (After 10th), which was rejected by WES with an unclear reason. However, WES has evaluated my Bachelors as Bachelor Degree 4 years.

Henceforth, opted the IQAS for eca with the following timeline:

Account created and Application Submitted: 31 May 2019
Payment: Done Online
Documents Delivered as per DTDC: 8 June 2019
AoR 1 and AoR2: 27 September 2019
Final review: 30 October 2019
Fluctuation Stage: 2 November 2019
Downloaded the report with the method mentioned in the thread while being in fluctuation.... a big thanks to @rajapanesar
Mailed / View Certificate: 6 November 2019
Exactly 5 months and 6 days for me from the date of application submission.

ECA outcome: The diploma generally compares to the completion of a post-secondary certificate with a focus in mechanical engineering technology..... (enabled me to choose two or more certificates in Express Entry profile)

I am really thankful @maplemom to all the members of this page for sharing their valuable experience with IQAS.:)
It has been my pleasure dear. I am happy that the process is finally over for you. May the rest of the journey be smooth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Expressentryabhi

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
The AOR 1 stated that they are still expecting my transcript. It was sent differently. The courier company claimed it has been delivered
I know its quite annoying to be in this position but i believe you should get a resolution this coming week. if not, then you should escalate it further and probably resend what they said they didnt receive. I sincerely hope that it doesnt get to that though.

solicitor

Aug 26, 2019
My status changed to final review on the 7th of November, 2019. I tried logging in to the portal today but it has been showing page not found. I don't understand what it means. Please someone should tell me what to do.

imran86

Sep 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
My status changed to final review on the 7th of November, 2019. I tried logging in to the portal today but it has been showing page not found. I don't understand what it means. Please someone should tell me what to do.
Website under maintenance this weekend - probably only work on Monday

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
They sent me an email saying they have received all transcripts but they still would be in recording state hence not received AOR2.
That's progress. At least now you are sure that they have your transcripts so your AOR2 is sure this forthcoming week.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
I saw the below stated on IQAS site and I must say that it is a very good development. So going forward, there is no need to send signed application form to IQAS. However, yo. I just thought to share for the benefit of people who are coming after us on this journey.

If you applied before November 5, 2019, you must ensure that you have printed, signed (in ink) and mailed or couriered IQAS your paper application form. If you applied on or after November 5, 2019, you do not need to print, sign and send your paper application form to IQAS. As of November 5, 2019, applicants sign their form electronically as part of submitting the application.

Do not cancel or reapply, if you applied before November 5, 2019. Cancelling and reapplying will make your processing time longer. Follow the instructions related to your application at the time of submitting your application.

Transcripts must still be mailed/couriered directly to IQAS from your issuing authority.

Also note that the Request for Academic records form duly completed (and your file number stated therein) MUST be sent to IQAS along with your transcripts.

Last edited:

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Please guys, does IQAS accept soft copy of transcripts sent via the school's official email? Anyone with information on this?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Please guys, does IQAS accept soft copy of transcripts sent via the school's official email? Anyone with information on this?
There was a guy claiming this, but I am not able to find the comment now. The safe bet is to say NO. We'll have to make our universities send in the hard copies of the transcripts.
Even if it was true, it was a one off chance, could be IQAS demanded re issuance of transcripts towards them and the university may have contacted IQAS for email to get a quicker response.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
There was a guy claiming this, but I am not able to find the comment now. The safe bet is to say NO. We'll have to make our universities send in the hard copies of the transcripts.
Even if it was true, it was a one off chance, could be IQAS demanded re issuance of transcripts towards them and the university may have contacted IQAS for email to get a quicker response.
Yeah, I have been searching for the guy's post since morning but haven't seen it. ..and I guess you are right that it may have been a special circumstance. It's alright. Thanks so much.