IQAS ECA timeline tracking

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
hi
i'm glad that my post has helped someone in any way.
yes, I have mailed my documents (both application and transcript's envelopes, in one large sealed envelope) on 31st may and according to the courier tracking code, documents had delivered on 8th June. For which I have received both AOR1 and AOR2 on 27th september.
And now status has been changed from 'SUBMITTED' to 'IN-LINE FOR PROCESSING'.

Not sure about IQAS GNM evaluation, WES generally evaluates it as 3 years of Hospital Study and training, which is not comparable to a Canadian Education.
I am as well planning to evaluate my sister's GNM from IQAS. Also, I request you to post your IQAS GNM timeline and evaluation result.
It would be a great help. Thanks
Good Luck :)

Good Luck :)
Hello dear

I just checked today there are no updates. The IQAS lady over the phone last week told me that on every monday they can tell applicants which applications packages are getting opened. Thus, I am going to ring them tomorrow and see whats happening. Yes WES does recognize GNM 3 years hospital study and training and in remarks they put not comparable to a Completed Canadian education. Do you think this result of evaluation can be used for caregiver or AIPP program ? I was told for these programs the equivalency should be a completed post secondary education.

any ways i will post what ever update i will get. Can you also please tell me what does AOR1 AOR2 means?

Regards

Nin Hannah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
my timeline:
Jan 21 - Online apps
March 25 - Delivered
July 16 - In-line
August 26 - On hold
Sept 9 - docs received
Oct 2 - Assessing & Final review
Oct 4 fluctuations

-downloaded report via read post in here. . .Thanks guys.

my question is: how long till the status change to Mailed?

Nin Hannah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hi guys,
Please advise on my case, IQAS sent me this:

Please be advised that we have received your application with transcripts loosely in a courier package, and as per IQAS policy all transcripts must be sent to IQAS in a sealed and stamped envelope to be acceptable for assessment. You must request transcripts to be resent to IQAS in a sealed and stamped envelope, your file is on hold until we receive these transcripts. Once received you will get a confirmation email and your file will be ready for assessment.

Thank you,

IQAS
I mean how was that possible?? I was there when the university sent my transcript SEALED AND STAMPED. Please help
You have to tell with ur courier like DHL or LBC not to open ur package. Many cases r like that, they open it. So make sure they don't!

kp0408

Jun 24, 2019
United Arab Emirates
You have to tell with ur courier like DHL or LBC not to open ur package. Many cases r like that, they open it. So make sure they don't!
I will request for my transcript again tomorrow, however, you said that yours was put on hold too. Did you send the requested docs thru courier or just uploaded it in the portal?

Im afraid that if I will resend my transcript, it will take another 4 months again for them to open thr package

Nin Hannah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
I will request for my transcript again tomorrow, however, you said that yours was put on hold too. Did you send the requested docs thru courier or just uploaded it in the portal?

Im afraid that if I will resend my transcript, it will take another 4 months again for them to open thr package
I was given instructions with the assessor via email that it is essential to send my Secondary TOR and Diploma for immigration purposes, she told me to highlight her name in Big Visible letter Attention to her..so the process did not take to long process or back to scratch.. also, I emailed her confirming the sent document with courier number, assuring she will prioritise looking into it.. she emailed me, saying she'll send me an email once she locate it.. it took the assessor to locate my documents for about 3weeks.. sometimes even it has courier delivery on that day, it won't automatically sent to IQAS, it will go directly to Government of Alberta..

Nin Hannah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
just a follow up to that, in my case my documents are already In-line for process, was about to get the result as it was 35 days (due date of completion) but it turns to On-hold instead because I replied back to the assessor that I will provide it..yours, I'm guessing it's totally not started so I'm afraid you'll have to wait 4months from date of delivery..consider taking WES (if ur college grad), I heard their evaluation are high at this days.. It will take 35-40days for the result after submission.. for PR, they only require "1yr certificate" ..in Philippines 4rth year is equivalent to 2nd-3rd year Canadian level..

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
Just got the hard copy of evaluation. DU graduation is considered as 3 yr undergraduate degree program and IMT as 2 yr graduate diploma program.

Does that mean I'm screwed or this will get me points for 2 or more degrees?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Just got the hard copy of evaluation. DU graduation is considered as 3 yr undergraduate degree program and IMT as 2 yr graduate diploma program.

Does that mean I'm screwed or this will get me points for 2 or more degrees?
You can select 2 or more option.

The criteria is, 'One must be for a program of three or more years'. since ua DU grad is of 3 years you can opt for 2 or more Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees option.

Last edited:
Reactions: S.gulati