Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi All – I want to share my experience with IQAS to get my spouse ECA:

My timeline:

Profile created: 28-Mar-19
Documents delivered: 10-Apr-19
AOR: 09-Aug-19
Assessing: 27-Sep-19 – till date

IQAS ditched me saying that my application will be on-hold until I confirm to get ECA only for graduation. My wife has B.Com+MBA (3+2) and now they are saying that her PG university is not in their approved universities list. We called them sometime back in March before applying just to check if they do assessment for this university and the customer care executive told they will do. And now they came back with this heart-breaking news after wasting 6 months of time.

We went to IQAS, just to get the Masters equivalency and wasted all the time. Now planning to apply quickly with CES / WES.

My Spouse did MBA from Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade, Hyderabad.

My suggestion to you guys, if possible try ignoring IQAS and go with CES which gives you masters equivalent (if eligible) and ECA report by 12 weeks dot. Don’t waste time with IQAS and i missed OINP twice and direct ITA once.....
It's just their way to delay or reduce the volume applicants to PR process. This delay is visible for SUB continent regions n not for western countries

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
It's just their way to delay or reduce the volume applicants to PR process. This delay is visible for SUB continent regions n not for western countries
Never tried observing this. Your point may or may not be valid. It will require keeping track of western countries applicants to reach to a conclusion.

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the linkchangeDocument/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link ishttps://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it tohttps://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.

Do this and reply if it works. If it does not, right click on the complete/finalreview, copy link and send it to me in DM.
It just changed to mailed but not able to view certificate.

Jan 24, 2019
My wife's IQAS timeline:
Submitted: April 19
Docs Delivered: April 24
AOR 1 & 2: Aug 14
Final Review: Didn't check
Completed: Didn't check
Mailed: Oct 3

Result: BA (Kurukshetra Uni): equivalent to 4 years bachelor degree; MA (Kurukshetra Uni): equivalent to one year master degree

Does anyone know that by which courier service does IQAS send the ECA??? and how many days does it take for ECA to get delivered in India??? Any idea???

Reactions: S.gulati

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
My wife's IQAS timeline:

Result: BA (Kurukshetra Uni): equivalent to 4 years bachelor degree; MA (Kurukshetra Uni): equivalent to one year master degree

Does anyone know that by which courier service does IQAS send the ECA??? and how many days does it take for ECA to get delivered in India??? Any idea???
FedEx, usually 5 days. You'll get a message for delivery and tracking number on the registered mobile number.

bilalhassan90

Jun 10, 2019
My status is final review since 16th September. Does anybody know how long can it take for ECA to be completed after final review?

solicitor

Aug 26, 2019
Which documents did they acknowledge receipt of? Application? Transcripts? Did you receive any mail requesting your transcripts? What does your status on their website say?
Your delivery dates are close to each other so I believe you ought to have gotten both AORs by now going by the current trend.
It was the checklist and documents that they acknowledged receipt of but am waiting for them to acknowledge the receipt of my transcript which I sent on the 8th of JUne

S.gulati

Jun 8, 2019
Delhi
NOC Code......
My wife's IQAS timeline:

Congratulations. I have the same timeline and mine too changed to mailed on 3rd but still not able to view certificate. Wondering if I'm doing anything wrong

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi my documents reached IQAS on July 5th. The status is still "Submiited" when can i expect the status to change and the process to be completed?
hello, guess am in the same boat. My spouse documents delivered on July 2nd and no response expected till November 15th. This is IQAS

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Does a 2 year duration Indian B.Ed. degree qualify as a bachelor's degree or diploma or certificate in Canadian equivalency? Any help would be appreciated.

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Does a 2 year duration Indian B.Ed. degree qualify as a bachelor's degree or diploma or certificate in Canadian equivalency? Any help would be appreciated.
I see someone's one year b.ed evaluated as completion of one year bachelors of education after degree. See snips I posted on our WhatsApp group.