Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
my time line
Application submitted 12th march, 2019
documents delivered 4 of june, 2019
transcript delivered 8th june, 2019
No AOR YET, STILL SHOWING SUBMITTED
WHAT SHOULD I DO
My transcript was delivered to IQAS on the 4th of June so you and I may be in the same timeline range. You have to be patient oo, this is IQAS. Just zero your mind, it will help a lot in this waiting game.

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I just missed another draw.thanks to iqas. First the crs scores is getting too high, then time is moving, and this is iqas ppl are doing nothing just so slow..it seems they are simply wasting time.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Why one should apply from IQAS when we already knew they take a lot of time to process our application. Any advantage?

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Why one should apply from IQAS when we already knew they take a lot of time to process our application. Any advantage?
Imt cdl apparently is been evaluated by iqas only. I was quite new to eca so took this option. But later, I realized only graduation too can fetch me desired crs scores. I am stuck , just the desire to get more crs scores led me in this trap of iqas.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Let me speak for myself. I went with IQAS because it is the only body that I am sure will give me full points for my LLB. I was torn between using IQAS or CES when I started but in the end I chose IQAS and it's lengthy wait because of certainty of it's evaluation. At this point, I am really trying not to freak out. Telling myself that I made my choice so I must be patient whereas I stand to lose 5 points for birthday in November if I don't get my ECA and submit my e-APR before my birthday. Right now I don't know If I made the right decision, I am just hoping for a miracle.

Jeevan123

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,
I received ECA report from IQAS. I was looking at some online sample reports and all of them have signatures from both IQAS consultant and director. The certificate I received in the mail and the one I downloaded both doesn't have those signatures. Is this a new format from IQAS? Does anyone have similar ECA from IQAS?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,
I received ECA report from IQAS. I was looking at some online sample reports and all of them have signatures from both IQAS consultant and director. The certificate I received in the mail and the one I downloaded both doesn't have those signatures. Is this a new format from IQAS? Does anyone have similar ECA from IQAS?
They have stopped this since long now. Instead they introduced watermark on last page. you are good to go

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Team need help

When i am checking my IQAS status it is showing Completed for 2 seconds of page loading and then it is showing Final Review. The status change date is showing September 3. And previously the status had changed to final review on 23rd August. So now i am confused what status changed on 3rd September.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Team need help

When i am checking my IQAS status it is showing Completed for 2 seconds of page loading and then it is showing Final Review. The status change date is showing September 3. And previously the status had changed to final review on 23rd August. So now i am confused what status changed on 3rd September.
check this from @rajapanesar :

People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link changeDocument/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.

Do this and reply if it works. If it does not, right click on the complete/finalreview, copy link and send it to me in DM.

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
check this from @rajapanesar :

People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link changeDocument/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.

Do this and reply if it works. If it does not, right click on the complete/finalreview, copy link and send it to me in DM.
Hi

Thanks a lot for the help. This really worked. I got the Assessment Report

Thank you so so so much

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Team need help

your timeline pls