Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
When they mail you, they send a soft copy as well as a hard copy?
There is no copy in mail. You have to download it from the IQAS website where you already have downloaded. The link changes to mailed / download report in place of final review. The final report has the same date as on already downloaded report (in fluctuation stage).
I'm saying that the date on your report will already be about a week old.

Edit : expect mailed in 2-3 days.

Dhriti Gupta

Jul 27, 2019
There is no copy in mail. You have to download it from the IQAS website where you already have downloaded. The link changes to mailed / download report in place of final review. The final report has the same date as on already downloaded report (in fluctuation stage).
I'm saying that the date on your report will already be about a week old.

Edit : expect mailed in 2-3 days.
The date complete on downloaded report is 15/08. Today will be a draw. I'm just not sure if i should include this or wait.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
The date complete on downloaded report is 15/08. Today will be a draw. I'm just not sure if i should include this or wait.
The date will be the same on final report.
You see, the report was ready some 3 weeks ago but IQAS online updates are a tad too late. You can use this report as is because the final report is going to be the same.
However, if you wish to wait for an official download, it's up to you.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
The date will be the same on final report.
You see, the report was ready some 3 weeks ago but IQAS online updates are a tad too late. You can use this report as is because the final report is going to be the same.
However, if you wish to wait for an official download, it's up to you.
That's where my fear lies. From 15/08 to View Certificate stage, I assume IQAS must be carrying out some quality checks and in a worst case, if any of the evaluation results are changed, it can cause issue. So its up to individuals to take a call

anandsharad

Aug 31, 2011
Hi

I have a new type of issue, never heard before. my application status changed to complete and later it shows payment pending since i have already paid online at the time of submitting the application 8 months back. I dont know what to expect? do i pay again? anyone had this issue before?
i have raised query.

anandsharad

Aug 31, 2011
Hi

I have a new type of issue, never heard before. my application status changed to complete and later it shows payment pending since i have already paid online at the time of submitting the application 8 months back. I dont know what to expect? do i pay again? anyone had this issue before?
i have raised query.

Suhanigupta

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

i have raised query.
Did u pay for international courier CAD 75 at the time of registration.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi

i have raised query.
You didn't share your timeline here. IQAS is seriously watching this forum to address issues that people face while using their services. They intentionally make non participants wait for 3 or 4 days before releasing their report as a punishment. :D
Please share your timeline here to avoid further delay, you might get your report within 24 hours if they are lenient. ;)

You should get it in 3 or 4 days maximum.

Last edited:
Reactions: anandsharad

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
You didn't share your timeline here. IQAS is seriously watching this forum to address issues that people face while using their services. They intentionally make non participants wait for 3 or 4 days before releasing their report as a punishment.
Please share your timeline here to avoid further delay, you might get your report within 24 hours if they are lenient.
What are you talking about? What punishment?

Jan 24, 2019
A quick query, guys & gals.

I am sending my sealed transcripts AGAIN to IQAS, as I didn't get AOR2 despite sending everything in one envelope. Just received AOR1. Guess, I will have to wait for 4 extra months. No other option.
Anyway, I just simply sending the sealed envelope that I received from my university, by mentioning my IQAS file number and IQAS address on the envelope. That's all, right??? Just checking here, so that I am not missing anything this time.
Please suggest. Thanks.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
A quick query, guys & gals.

I am sending my sealed transcripts AGAIN to IQAS, as I didn't get AOR2 despite sending everything in one envelope. Just received AOR1. Guess, I will have to wait for 4 extra months. No other option.
Anyway, I just simply sending the sealed envelope that I received from my university, by mentioning my IQAS file number and IQAS address on the envelope. That's all, right??? Just checking here, so that I am not missing anything this time.
Please suggest. Thanks.
yes everything is fine. I would suggest you to send transcripts again and keep on mailing and calling them if possible so that the transcripts u sent earlier is searched for and get evaluated . You won't have to wait long.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Someone has a serious question. you are tagging it and joking on it.. Doesn't seem a positive thing to do. At least mention or add emoji's for people like me who have least understanding.
Edited. I'll take care and use emojis from now on.