+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Start calculating 5.5 months after delivery of last of the documents.
Thank you!!
Can you please guide me how our application progress move forward and how we get updates step wise step. And i don’t know what does AOR1, AOR2 means.
Currently when i check my application online it just shows my application is submitted and when i click on submitted it just download the application form of 6 pages.
Please advise

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thank you!!
Can you please guide me how our application progress move forward and how we get updates step wise step. And i don’t know what does AOR1, AOR2 means.
Currently when i check my application online it just shows my application is submitted and when i click on submitted it just download the application form of 6 pages.
Please advise
You'll receive emails to acknowledge the documents (AoR1) and transcripts (AoR2). The status on IQAS website will change accordingly. Clicking on the status always downloads the 6 page application. It doesn't matter if it says
  • Payment pending
  • Submitted
  • Pending
  • In line for processing
  • Final review
  • Mailed
Final review will give you a time of about 10 days before it starts fluctuating between complete and final review (you're able to download report at this time). 2 or 3 days later, you'll find an email and mailed status on IQAS site. Along mailed, download report will be there to, well, download report.

Current timeline (as seen between March and September 2019)
Documents delivery (both application and transcripts, whichever is later) + 4months = in line for processing
+ ~1.5 months = final review
+ 10-12 days = fluctuations
+ 2 - 3 days = complete/mailed

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
You'll receive emails to acknowledge the documents (AoR1) and transcripts (AoR2). The status on IQAS website will change accordingly. Clicking on the status always downloads the 6 page application. It doesn't matter if it says
  • Payment pending
  • Submitted
  • Pending
  • In line for processing
  • Final review
  • Mailed
Final review will give you a time of about 10 days before it starts fluctuating between complete and final review (you're able to download report at this time). 2 or 3 days later, you'll find an email and mailed status on IQAS site. Along mailed, download report will be there to, well, download report.

Current timeline (as seen between March and September 2019)
Documents delivery (both application and transcripts, whichever is later) + 4months = in line for processing
+ ~1.5 months = final review
+ 10-12 days = fluctuations
+ 2 - 3 days = complete/mailed
Thank you so much for the detailed info. mate.

Pooja attri

Sep 2, 2019
India
Any one please guide me..!

1:- I have 3 Years of bachelor in Arts (B.A) Regular

2:- 1year post graduate diploma in computer application ( PGDCA) distance learning
3:-And then got enrolled in MSC computer science last year under lateral entry. (1 year) distance learning
4:-Master of computer application (MCA Lateral enrty) directly started from second year. (1 Year ) distance learning

Is WES evaluate it as masters..?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Any one please guide me..!

1:- I have 3 Years of bachelor in Arts (B.A) Regular

2:- 1year post graduate diploma in computer application ( PGDCA) distance learning
3:-And then got enrolled in MSC computer science last year under lateral entry. (1 year) distance learning
4:-Master of computer application (MCA Lateral enrty) directly started from second year. (1 Year ) distance learning

Is WES evaluate it as masters..?
Mention country of your education and institute too matters.

Most of the masters from India are are given equivalency of post graduate diploma or certificate. You can surely select 2 or more degrees option.
The best way to know is check on WES website using their equivalency tool.

Moreover, your case seems to be rare wherein you have done 2 lateral entry programs. How will WES or IQAS assess it will be rarely known by any one of us.

I would suggest you to use WES equivalency tool as mentioned, ask people which body gives masters equivalency to MCA's & MSc's from India.

IQAS is one of them but the waiting time is high. You check with people for the body with less processing time.

Pooja attri

Sep 2, 2019
India
Hello thanks for your valuable advise...!!

This is a modular programme having three components including PGDCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science) and MCA. The students leaving the course after successful completion of first year will be awarded Post -Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications, the students leaving the course after successful completion of 2nd year will be awarded degree of M.Sc. (Computer Science) [except those who took admission through lateral entry in MCA-2nd year on the basis of BCA, B.Sc. (IT/CS)] and after successful completion of all the 3 years, they will be awarded the degree of MCA.

Pooja attri

Sep 2, 2019
India
Country name :- India

1:- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) 3 years :- HImachal pradesh University.
2:- post graduate diploma in computer application ( PGDCA) 1 year :- himachal Pradesh university.

3:- msc in computer science ( Msc computer science) 1year :- kurukshetra university.
4.:- master of computer application (MCA) 1 year :- Manav bharti university.

Last edited:

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Time Line :
Application Delivered : 03-Mar-2019
Transcripts Delivered : 20-MAr-2019
AOR1 and AOR2 : 22-July-2019
Final Review : 26-Aug-2019
Download Soft Copy: 03-Sep-2019

Good Luck everyone
Thank you for sharing your timeline. It's very helpful.

anandsharad

Aug 31, 2011
You didn't share your timeline here. IQAS is seriously watching this forum to address issues that people face while using their services. They intentionally make non participants wait for 3 or 4 days before releasing their report as a punishment. :D
Please share your timeline here to avoid further delay, you might get your report within 24 hours if they are lenient. ;)

You should get it in 3 or 4 days maximum.
So should i ignore the "payment pending" Status and a link to Pay.

Just a friendly reminder, I had already paid $275 at the time of submission 8 months back.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
So should i ignore the "payment pending" Status and a link to Pay.

Just a friendly reminder, I had already paid $275 at the time of submission 8 months back.
Ignore it.
Happened to a guy about a month back. Got the report in 3 or 4 days later.
Have you received any email from IQAS about completion?

solicitor

Aug 26, 2019
my time line
Application submitted 12th march, 2019
documents delivered 4 of june, 2019
transcript delivered 8th june, 2019
No AOR YET, STILL SHOWING SUBMITTED
WHAT SHOULD I DO