IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,
i need your help for this special case :
lets suppose that i got assessment certificate from IQAS noted that the educational certificate was not verified by the issuing institution, but it's equivalent to a bachelor's degree, will this affect to my CRS score ?? i mean does it have to be verified by the issuing institution??

any help will be appreciated, Thanks in advance
If its not verified how come it will be equal to bachelor's degree?
It doesn't seem possible to me. Did you or anyone else receive such update?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
am saying let's suppose !! because it may be very special case
The degree which is not verified cannot be given equivalency as far as I am aware of.
If the degree is fake, the univ will inform IQAS they don't have record and if the univ does not respond, IQAS will keep on delaying your equivalency. This is what I know.

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
@Not_Your_Donkey_Kong how're you doing here?
Not good man. WES evaluated my LL.B as Bachelor's. IQAS is most likely to give it a 'first professional degree' evaluation.
I desperately need those extra 7 points man. That would take my tally to 453.

I am pegging my hopes at October. If status doesn't change to in line by then, I ll just ignore WES report and claim full 135 points regardless of what my report says (at least that's what CIC's facebook page told me to do, though they also cautioned that VO will be the one taking decision upon that, so kinda rescinded on their words).

Reactions: cshetna

Pratt

May 10, 2019
Hi Guys, My application is 'In line for Processing' since 10th Aug. What would be next status? How long it may take on average from here?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Not good man. WES evaluated my LL.B as Bachelor's. IQAS is most likely to give it a 'first professional degree' evaluation.
I desperately need those extra 7 points man. That would take my tally to 453.

I am pegging my hopes at October. If status doesn't change to in line by then, I ll just ignore WES report and claim full 135 points regardless of what my report says (at least that's what CIC's facebook page told me to do, though they also cautioned that VO will be the one taking decision upon that, so kinda rescinded on their words).
DM me the link. It looks interesting.

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hey .Thanks for informing
Was your courier delivered on 2nd may or you submitted profile online on 2nd may
My profile submitted on 5th may and courier delivered on 8
I think you quoted my reply but asked cshetna?

Anyway, I am yet to receive AORs. My profile was created on May 2nd. Docs reached IQAS on 9th May (by DHL)