+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Status changed to Final Review just now.

My timeline:

Docs delivered: 22nd March
AOR: 17th July
Final Review: 23 August

@fzmk111 see, I was spot on about the date of Final Review. Folks who are in-line for processing have to wait 35 to 36 days to get to Final Review which was previously 22 to 25 days.

baggy

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello,
My spouse has 2 years full time Masters in Management Studies from University of Mumbai but WES evaluated it to be a Postgraduate diploma (one year)

We are currently at 443 CRS and if IQAS evaluates this as Masters we will be at 450.
Do you think it makes sense to go the IQAS route?
I understand 443 is not more a safe score unfortunately. So depends on your situation. ECA from IQAS is time consuming ( almost 6 months wait). If there are other ways you can increase your score - Another IELTS attempt or CELPIP attempt or may be revaluating your spouse's credentials through CES or ICES etc., you can try that. If you can afford to wait another 6-7 months for those 7 points, you can decide accordingly :) . Best luck!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I understand 443 is not more a safe score unfortunately. So depends on your situation. ECA from IQAS is time consuming ( almost 6 months wait). If there are other ways you can increase your score - Another IELTS attempt or CELPIP attempt or may be revaluating your spouse's credentials through CES or ICES etc., you can try that. If you can afford to wait another 6-7 months for those 7 points, you can decide accordingly :) . Best luck!
Also you need to research which evaluating body will award Masters to mentioned credentials.

Rishb

May 14, 2019
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Done
Hi
I dispatched my docs on 31st May and they were delivered on 6th June to IQAS. But they have not confirmed the receipt till date.
Should i cancel it and send to WES or should i wait ?
Also if i cancel will i get refunded ?

TIA

mjpaula

Mar 11, 2019
Application submitted: 11-Feb-2019.
AOR: 04-Jul-2019.
AOR 2: 17-Jul-2019
In line for processing from Jul 17 until today
Aug 23: Assessing

Fingers crossed it changes to Final Review soon...

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Application submitted: 11-Feb-2019.
AOR: 04-Jul-2019.
AOR 2: 17-Jul-2019
In line for processing from Jul 17 until today
Aug 23: Assessing

Fingers crossed it changes to Final Review soon...
Mine is reached to final review and they said it will take 4-5 weeks to mail you final result

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi
I dispatched my docs on 31st May and they were delivered on 6th June to IQAS. But they have not confirmed the receipt till date.

TIA
They will confirm the receipt around the end of September or Start or October. You can expect your Final report by November.

Reactions: Ramniwas

strab

Jul 31, 2019
Hi Guys,
i need your help for this special case :
lets suppose that i got assessment certificate from IQAS noted that the educational certificate was not verified by the issuing institution, but it's equivalent to a bachelor's degree, will this affect to my CRS score ?? i mean does it have to be verified by the issuing institution??

any help will be appreciated, Thanks in advance

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

TIA
If you cancel , then wes also takes 1.5-2 months so you are only able to save a month or so.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi Guys,
i need your help for this special case :
lets suppose that i got assessment certificate from IQAS noted that the educational certificate was not verified by the issuing institution, but it's equivalent to a bachelor's degree, will this affect to my CRS score ?? i mean does it have to be verified by the issuing institution??

any help will be appreciated, Thanks in advance
Call iqas and check. I suppose it means you still get points but for some reason it did/could not verify it with institute

Reactions: strab

lcampana

Aug 15, 2019
Hi guyd,

If the iqas system said “in line for processing” as of aug 23, how long this will take till they finish everything?

Are we expecting our ECA soon?

Thank you