+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

pheebe

Aug 5, 2019
Nigeria
i sent some wrong documents to iqas, is it possible i write to them not to make use of the documents i sent to them with the Application ID. Although i haven't paid for the application fee yet.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
i sent some wrong documents to iqas, is it possible i write to them not to make use of the documents i sent to them with the Application ID. Although i haven't paid for the application fee yet.
What do u mean by not to make use of documents. What exactly you want?

Jul 29, 2019
Timeline:
March 05 Application
March 08 Courier Dispatch
March 11 Courier Delivery
July 05 AOR 1 and 2
August 12 Final Review
August 21 Fluctuations

Present status: Fluctuations

However, i was able to download the report. It came out as masters.
Hi, did you verify it from HEC?

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Wajahat. Relax please
I did not attest my bachelor's degree from HEC. My current status is final review. If the envelope is sealed by the university, HEC attestation is not needed.
Thank you for response. But i only witnessed HEC attested clause on country specific documents. What was your timeline ?

Seema Alagh

Jul 31, 2019
Hello,

I have done my BMS through Khalsa College which an Autonomous Institute.

My Last 2 Semester mark sheets are issued by MU. If the college is going to issue the Transcripts in a sealed envelope with their stamp, do I I still need to go to MU.

I am applying for ECA thru IQAS.

Please guide me.

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, did you verify it from HEC?
Initially, I mailed university attested copies in university sealed envelope. Soon after, I got to know that we need to send hec attested copies. Subsequently, I got my copies attested and sealed in an envelope from hec. Iqas received hec attested copies on march 11, 2019.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Timeline:
March 05 Application
March 08 Courier Dispatch
March 11 Courier Delivery
July 05 AOR 1 and 2
August 12 Final Review
August 21 Fluctuations

Present status: Fluctuations

However, i was able to download the report. It came out as masters.
Congrats @fzmk111

I initially thought that there's a delay at HEC end during secondary verification but that is proven wrong through your post ;)

As per your timeline, they are now placing an application in Final Review after 36 to 37 days which means my wife's app should move to FR by today or tomorrow.

Reactions: fzmk111

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Initially, I mailed university attested copies in university sealed envelope. Soon after, I got to know that we need to send hec attested copies. Subsequently, I got my copies attested and sealed in an envelope from hec. Iqas received hec attested copies on march 11, 2019.
That means you would have sent the application earlier along with previously attached docs or you sent the application again along with HEC attested docs?

Avineesh

Aug 22, 2019
Hello everyone.. need info..
I applied for IQAS on 9th of march and documents were delivered by dhfl on 10th of april.. please tell me about how much time will they take to complete the evaluation..??

Dhriti Gupta

Jul 27, 2019
Hi msaad!
you just need to right-click on final review and copy link
>open the copied link
>now make a change in the link

.......Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=
and paste in browser, make sure you are signed in to your account before

eg. if the link is

https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to

https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03
I tried this, it says error occured. Why is that so?

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congrats @fzmk111

I initially thought that there's a delay at HEC end during secondary verification but that is proven wrong through your post ;)

As per your timeline, they are now placing an application in Final Review after 36 to 37 days which means my wife's app should move to FR by today or tomorrow.
Thank you. I got the final email from iqas today and it marks the end of my iqas journey. I wish you all the best. You’ll get your desired ECA soon.

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That means you would have sent the application earlier along with previously attached docs or you sent the application again along with HEC attested docs?
Yes, I sent the application again with hec sealed A4 envelope in a larger size envelope to iqas directly.

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I tried this, it says error occured. Why is that so?
It has to be in Fluctuation stage to download the report. Initially, it will show complete and suddenly it will switch back to final review. Then only you can download using the above process.