+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hello,
I am getting my bachelor's and my master's both the degrees evaluates. Anyone here doing the same or have already done the same and got the ECA?
Would really appreciate if they can share their timeline, or even mention how much time would it take for the ECA to arrive in this case?
Thanks.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello,
I am getting my bachelor's and my master's both the degrees evaluates. Anyone here doing the same or have already done the same and got the ECA?
Would really appreciate if they can share their timeline, or even mention how much time would it take for the ECA to arrive in this case?
Thanks.
Two ECAs, both with bachelor's and master's.
Details? Check signature.

Eli_0_0

May 17, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Thanks for your reply.

Also, did IQAS ask for re-verification of your documents for Masters? WES does that, so just wanted to know if IQAS has the same requirement.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry..what you mean by re-verification of masters? i didn't get your question...can you elaborate ?

shrunarula

Jul 30, 2019
Sorry..what you mean by re-verification of masters? i didn't get your question...can you elaborate ?
After I sent my transcripts and Degree certificate to WES, they sent an email and courier to my University (only for Masters) to re-verify it, to prevent fraud. This is normal and happens with everyone applying through WES. Want to understand if IQAS also has the same requirement.

My University is not going to respond, they said they will wait for the hard copies to come, but that's not reliable since we don't know how much time it will take.

Do you know if IQAS has the same requirement?

lcampana

Aug 15, 2019
Hi Guys, i need some advise regarding ECA process in IQAS;

As per courier tracking online;

1st document sent and received last march 19, 2019

2nd document sent and received last march 21, 2019

Upto now Aug 15, there are no status in the system. No any updates at all other than application submitted Feb 27,2019.

Anyone experiencing such a delay? Please kindly advise.

Thank you

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Guys, i need some advise regarding ECA process in IQAS;

As per courier tracking online;

1st document sent and received last march 19, 2019

2nd document sent and received last march 21, 2019

Upto now Aug 15, there are no status in the system. No any updates at all other than application submitted Feb 27,2019.

Anyone experiencing such a delay? Please kindly advise.

Thank you
You should have got the AOR by now and your status should have changed to in-line for processing. You should email them and inquire about the status of your documents.

lcampana

Aug 15, 2019
You should have got the AOR by now and your status should have changed to in-line for processing. You should email them and inquire about the status of your documents.

I sent a follow-up email last july 24th and they told me that they are still checking mails at march 11. I don't know where to follow up. We called already however the representative told us that we have to wait. No timeline given though. We dont know what to do

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I sent a follow-up email last july 24th and they told me that they are still checking mails at march 11. I don't know where to follow up. We called already however the representative told us that we have to wait. No timeline given though. We dont know what to do
Best is to call them and explain them clearly that it' s been long and your fellow candidates who have sent the documents with same timeline have already got the eca completed and you have not even received AOR. This needs immediate attention and investigation.These IQAS people are really slow and careless