+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

narangricky22

Jun 28, 2018
IQAS Update:

Docs Delivered 4th Aug
AOR rcvd 4th Sept
ECA by mail: 16th Nov (Got masters for MBA from University of Lucknow)

CRS increased to 442 from 435...I hope i will be able to secure an ITA in the coming draws
Can you please guide me how can I get my wife's Credentials from the University of Lucknow? Any Contact Number?
Can they send the credentials directly to IQAS or do we have to send them ourselves in a sealed envelope.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Can you please guide me how can I get my wife's Credentials from the University of Lucknow? Any Contact Number?
Can they send the credentials directly to IQAS or do we have to send them ourselves in a sealed envelope.
Most of the Universities are not sending the docs. But ECA bodies require transcripts directly from the Univ.

THe best thing to do is to send the package to IQAS from courier department near to your univ. and mention sending address as your univ. This is what everyone is doing and working fine so far.

Regarding getting credentials form univ, there wont be a contact number or any department which will help you on call for transcripts. One must have to go to the univ to do the needful. If you are not in the country, you can search for agencies which helps in getting transcripts. Check for their fees and see whats better for you.

pheebe

Aug 5, 2019
Nigeria
Good day all, am new to this forum, please am using Iqas for my evaluation, have sent my application and transcript, is it necessary i send my degree also, since they have been uploaded.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Good day all, am new to this forum, please am using Iqas for my evaluation, have sent my application and transcript, is it necessary i send my degree also, since they have been uploaded.
To be on the safe side, I sent photocopies of all the uploaded documents too.

deepika450

Aug 5, 2019
Hi, I did not receive my ECA hardcopy yet. Status was changed to mailed on 18th July. Please advice what should be done?

DPSINGH

Jul 2, 2019
My IQAS application was submitted on Jan 29th, transcripts delivered on Feb 26th, received my AOR 1 on June 26 and AoR 2 on July 10th. I received the hard copy of my ECA by July 15th. So it was all done within 22 weeks. My husband's IQAS application date is March 11th and his transcripts were delivered on May 18th. What is the current trend of IQAS? How much time are they taking approximately from application submission date?
I am tensed since my birthday is in October and I will lose 5 points.
As you said we are in same boat, now its becoming true. Even my wife's birthday is in October month and we are also loosing 5 points.

reibirose

Aug 5, 2019
Hey guys, I have send my all document and payments too. Any guess, how long does it takes. As I haven't heard back from them..

Dapatel10

Aug 5, 2019
I am in line for processing since 16 july.Waiting for final review.Is there anyone who got final review after 11 th july?

atefdodo

Aug 6, 2019
Hi everyone, I just started my IQAS process for me and my wife, I'm asking about if I can send all required doc for both of us in one courier envelop as:
1- For me one envelope contains (University sealed doc + requested signed form and doc)
2- For my wife one envelope contains (University sealed doc + requested signed form and doc)
all will be in the same courier envelope, is it ok ? Or do I have to separate them.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, I just started my IQAS process for me and my wife, I'm asking about if I can send all required doc for both of us in one courier envelop as:
1- For me one envelope contains (University sealed doc + requested signed form and doc)
2- For my wife one envelope contains (University sealed doc + requested signed form and doc)
all will be in the same courier envelope, is it ok ? Or do I have to separate them.
I read many people suggested it is okay. But recently I came across 2 cases wherein IQAS mentions they received only one applicants docs. Where as 2 applicants docs were sent.

I would suggest you to send 2 different envelopes. I understand it will be expensive. But I would prefer time over money. If they denied receiving anyones doc, you will have to go through the same process again, collecting docs and sending parcel.

Still you can make your call considering your situation.