+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YNWA

Jun 20, 2019
Your assessment will take a longer time now because when they will open your package after 3 months, they'll send you an ADR to send the HEC attested docs again. The best thing to do now is to email them and inquire about your issue and if they ask, get the docs attested from HEC and send them again in a sealed envelope. This will save your precious 3 months.

It is clearly written in their assessment guide which is available on their website.
Sorry to bother you again, just wanted to ask two more important questions , i have followed your instructions and have sent my query and received a standard auto mail from them that they wont reply if the responses provided below in that mail, is the answer to my query.

So should I call them in 2 or 3 days time if they don't actually reply to my issue?

Or should i just send them HEC attested sealed envelope as well within this months end, do you think they would understand the situation on their own, if they received 3 sealed envelopes two from my universities and 1 from HEC?

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry to bother you again, just wanted to ask two more important questions , i have followed your instructions and have sent my query and received a standard auto mail from them that they wont reply if the responses provided below in that mail, is the answer to my query.

So should I call them in 2 or 3 days time if they don't actually reply to my issue?

Or should i just send them HEC attested sealed envelope as well within this months end, do you think they would understand the situation on their own, if they received 3 sealed envelopes two from my universities and 1 from HEC?
I would suggest you to wait for their response since by that time, you will have a proof to base your decision on of sending the documents or not. Sending a 3rd envelope without a prompt from their end would result in more confusion.

They usually reply back in 3 to 4 working days so sit tight.

YNWA

Jun 20, 2019
I would suggest you to wait for their response since by that time, you will have a proof to base your decision on of sending the documents or not. Sending a 3rd envelope without a prompt from their end would result in more confusion.

They usually reply back in 3 to 4 working days so sit tight.

Thank you for your feedback, will update you when the answer from IQAS hopefully arrives.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
People, please update your timelines.
IQAS has slowed down from past 10 days, no new files have been picked.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
hey all,

what are the documents part of Application package. My transcripts were sent to IQAS directly by my university but I just realized that I didnt send the Application package yet. Hence can confirm me the lit

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
hey all,

what are the documents part of Application package. My transcripts were sent to IQAS directly by my university but I just realized that I didnt send the Application package yet. Hence can confirm me the lit
When you pay for the services, you get an email confirming the start of journey.
There is an attachment with the email, that is the 6 page application form. You need to sign it and send it to IQAS, + I sent photocopies of all the uploaded documents, payment receipt etc.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
When you pay for the services, you get an email confirming the start of journey.
There is an attachment with the email, that is the 6 page application form. You need to sign it and send it to IQAS, + I sent photocopies of all the uploaded documents, payment receipt etc.
Thank you for your response

niksy

Jun 20, 2019
Payment receipt is also there with transaction details inside the application

niksy

Jun 20, 2019
hey all,

Make the payment download form and sign attach documents and send

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
Expect a jump to Final review this week then at fluctuation stage shortly afterwards. Your final report is just around the corner.
Oh my god! You are so right. My status got updated on July 22 and now says Final Review. What should I expect next?? When can I have the report in my hand or can download one!?? I really hope I can get it early tomorrow morning before this draw.