+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I'm waiting here from April 10th (documents delivered date), still no update from IQAS. Should have went to CES.... Wrong move i guess. Feeling so sad :(

Reactions: S.gulati

SS30723

Jul 25, 2019
Hi.. I got the transcripts from the university(sealed) and sent it along with the application to IQAS. It reached IQAS on 24th April. Still status is showing as submitted. Can we send transcripts directly to IQAS? if so will it take one more month to get the evaluation?

SS30723

Jul 25, 2019
Hi.. I got the transcripts from the university(sealed) and sent it along with the application to IQAS. It reached IQAS on 24th April. Still status is showing as submitted. Can we send transcripts directly to IQAS? if so will it take one more month to get the evaluation?

YNWA

Jun 20, 2019
I would suggest you to wait for their response since by that time, you will have a proof to base your decision on of sending the documents or not. Sending a 3rd envelope without a prompt from their end would result in more confusion.

They usually reply back in 3 to 4 working days so sit tight.
Hi received a reply from IQAS

Dear ,

Credentials from Pakistan must be attested by the HEC: https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/iqas/eca-required-documents.pdf.

We suggest getting these documents in this manner and having them mailed to IQAS. Not doing this could add several months on to your assessment timeline.

Please note, IQAS is currently opening and recording mail that was delivered the week of March 11, 2019.

Regards,

KB
Client Service Officer
Ministry of Labour and Immigration
Government of Alberta

So i have applied for HEC sealed envelope and will mail them once i receive the envelopes.

One more question,please guide, should i also send this email print out along with the sealed envelope in a larger envelope to ensure no confusion due to 2 sealed envelopes already sent to IQAS?

Or should i just mail the sealed envelope only?

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
PG Diploma done by regular or distance learning (correspondence)?
I did distance learning from IMT CDL ghaziabad and got the pg diploma in 2014.. I hope that they will evaluate my credentials. My whole point to do the eca from was was only for this pg diploma evaluated.i will be heartbroken if they fo not do. I would be wasting my all this time.
Any one who recently got evaluated for IMT CDL ghaziabad

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Please anyone got AORs this week? kindly update. Expecting AOR for documents received on 9th of April. Last I saw here, someone got AOR for documents received on the 1st of April. Update plsss.

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I have not seen anyone updating after aor for the docs received after 1stAprl.
Are they slowing down..it is taking ages to get eca done from iqas.

Reactions: Dipanshu26