Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Please anyone got AORs this week? kindly update. Expecting AOR for documents received on 9th of April. Last I saw here, someone got AOR for documents received on the 1st of April. Update plsss.
1st April was probably a fluke. Maybe that file was placed along earlier dated ones somehow.
Other people from 22-23 March upto 1st of April are still waiting for AORs, including me at 28th March.

Reactions: Bishopkk

annb

Jul 26, 2019
Application update:
Application delivered: Mar 15
Transcripts delivered: Mar 21
AOR1: Jul 15
AOR2: Jul 25

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I received my AOR 1 and 2 on July 05, 2019.

When i can expect change of status and final report?

Present Status: In line for processing

Last edited:

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
1st April was probably a fluke. Maybe that file was placed along earlier dated ones somehow.
Other people from 22-23 March upto 1st of April are still waiting for AORs, including me at 28th March.
They have become really slow for the past 10 days. No one here with early July AOR moved to Final Review yet.

fzmk111

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They usually take a month to get to Final review. You should get it sometime next week.

Please share your complete timeline as to when your docs got delivered?
Timeline:
March 05 Application
March 08 Courier Dispatch
March 11 Courier Delivery
July 05 AOR 1 and 2

Present status: In line for processing

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi received a reply from IQAS

Dear ,

Credentials from Pakistan must be attested by the HEC: https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/iqas/eca-required-documents.pdf.

We suggest getting these documents in this manner and having them mailed to IQAS. Not doing this could add several months on to your assessment timeline.

Please note, IQAS is currently opening and recording mail that was delivered the week of March 11, 2019.

Regards,

KB
Client Service Officer
Ministry of Labour and Immigration
Government of Alberta

So i have applied for HEC sealed envelope and will mail them once i receive the envelopes.

One more question,please guide, should i also send this email print out along with the sealed envelope in a larger envelope to ensure no confusion due to 2 sealed envelopes already sent to IQAS?

Or should i just mail the sealed envelope only?
Better include this Email as a proof and email them once your docs get delivered.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
You are among the few who got picked. Rest of us are staring down a dark tunnel.
Hopefully you'll get it next week for sure. They are now working on the docs received in the last days of March.

I am now more worried about the timeline from AOR to Final Review as they are now taking month for that which is alarming. I have to get selected on 21st Aug draw anyhow, fingers crossed for that.