All Documents delivered in single envelope- Feb 19, 2019
AOR 1 & 2/In line for processing - June 12, 2019
Assessing - June 27 2019

Reactions: DPSINGH

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello guys,

Sorry that i had to be away as I was holidaying. Now that I'm back, there are close to 90 PM's seeking help on downloading ECA copy.

Can i please ask you to go through the followings, before you get in touch to seek help.

1. Share your email id - This is required now as Canadavisa forum isn't allowing me to help soo many people via PM as its suspecting me to do SPAM messaging (which i'm not doing). My replies are blocked and it asks me to change the content (which i can't as sharing instructions) and asking to contact administrator (without sharing admin details).

2. Make sure that your application is in FLUCTUATIONS - no point getting in touch seeking help when you are in Final review. My approach works only when you are in FLUCTUATIONs.

3. Share ALPHANUMERIC Application id - I have asked this previously too, that without it i won't be able to help you. You will find this from the link on Check application page or simply copy paste the FINAL review link when you are getting in touch.

Please read the above details before you hit the PM button to seek help.

Not only this will help me to respond faster, but will save your time too.

Cheers,
Amyth

Reactions: DukeOfAlberta

gway

Jun 26, 2019
Hello guys,

Sorry that i had to be away as I was holidaying. Now that I'm back, there are close to 90 PM's seeking help on downloading ECA copy.

Can i please ask you to go through the followings, before you get in touch to seek help.

1. Share your email id - This is required now as Canadavisa forum isn't allowing me to help soo many people via PM as its suspecting me to do SPAM messaging (which i'm not doing). My replies are blocked and it asks me to change the content (which i can't as sharing instructions) and asking to contact administrator (without sharing admin details).

2. Make sure that your application is in FLUCTUATIONS - no point getting in touch seeking help when you are in Final review. My approach works only when you are in FLUCTUATIONs.

3. Share ALPHANUMERIC Application id - I have asked this previously too, that without it i won't be able to help you. You will find this from the link on Check application page or simply copy paste the FINAL review link when you are getting in touch.

Please read the above details before you hit the PM button to seek help.

Not only this will help me to respond faster, but will save your time too.

Cheers,
Amyth
Thanks a lot Amyth for your help :) God Bless

hsuri

Jan 20, 2019
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id= and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser. I don't why would someone keep it secret and keep responding to messages

jay1patel1

Dec 3, 2018
Hello guys,

I submitted my online application on 21st February and documents delivered at 27th as per courier tracking, but still it showing application submitted only. Can anyone help I want to know still my application is not opened by iqas or it is just status only which is not updated ?

Last edited:

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id= and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser. I don't why would someone keep it secret and keep responding to messages

Thank you. Did exactly this and got ,y report. Quite easy too

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello guys,

I submitted my online application on 21st February and documents delivered at 27th as per courier tracking, but still it showing application submitted only. Can anyone help I want to know still my application is not opened by iqas or it is just status only which is not updated ?
Wait till the end of next week.
They take their precious time sometimes.

Last edited: