+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

adi24

Aug 4, 2018
Hello All

As per courier details the courier of documents reached to IQAS on 1st march. I have not received any information of even documents receipt nor the status is changed.

Can anybody help me to know when can i expect the response from iqas. Should we contact them.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hello All

As per courier details the courier of documents reached to IQAS on 1st march. I have not received any information of even documents receipt nor the status is changed.

Can anybody help me to know when can i expect the response from iqas. Should we contact them.

We cannot respond everyone individually to say when they may expect AoR. The current trend is 4 months..

riyar

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, Thank you for your posts. Did you only get your graduate degree evaluated or your undergraduate degree as well?

amolsha98

May 16, 2019
This is scary!

Given the delay already,i dont think they ll take another 3-4 months to acknowledge receipt of application form since dey cnfrmd ur transcripts.soon u shud be seeing a status like AOR 1: xx/xx/2019
AOR 2: Pending

In such cases, missing docs etc, they come back to it sooner i believe

Did they mention explicitly that this means reopening package and 3-4 months is expected befre they do that?
I haven't received any AOR for transcripts as well

Ravi37

Nov 9, 2018
Here's my timelines with IQAS

IQAS
Application received 09-Jan-19
1st Transcript received 23-Jan-19
2nd transcript received No date
Acknowledgement of Application 27-Apr-19
Acknowledgement of documents No date
Assessing 14-Jun-19
Final review 14-Jun-19
Final review/complete (Fluctuating) 19-Jun-19
Mailed 25-Jun-19

Just now downloaded my assessment report.

I have one query, since they have assessed my qualification as Bachelors degree and PG diploma as University Certificate. Which ECA criteria for calculation of CRS is applicable. Can anyone please guide.