+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

iMF20

Jun 17, 2019
Received AOR 1 & AOR 2 for the documents delivered on 26th February 2019.
Current Status :- In line for processing.
How many days it will take for the completion ?

Reenume

Jun 22, 2019
Good day everyone, I sent my documents to IQAS on 19th of June but the photocopy of my certificates and means of identification do not bear my file number, although the documents are in the same envelope with my application form and receipt. Can this affect my evaluation process

niksy

Jun 20, 2019
Good day everyone, I sent my documents to IQAS on 19th of June but the photocopy of my certificates and means of identification do not bear my file number, although the documents are in the same envelope with my application form and receipt. Can this affect my evaluation process
IQAS has mentioned no where in the website that you should mention( they have not mentioned that it should be present on your envelope also). your application contains your file identification number. and everything is in the same envelope. so hopefully everything would be ok
you have to be very patient with IQAS i guess. because people whoose documents IQAS received in month of feb are opened now. mine was received in month of march. so if you fret about small things.. it may take toll .so relax. now you have sent ..leave the rest to GOD and IQAS

Meera252

Mar 19, 2019
Has anybody gotten ‘final review’ as their status for documents received on/after 11th February.
My status changed to ‘in line for processing’ on 4th June but no update since then.
Same here. No change since 4th June.

Tinuade

Jun 23, 2019
Bit worried now after seeing this. I sent signed application form, photocopy of passport (for name proof), photocopy of MBA degree and sealed transcripts. Since that's all was mentioned in the email I received from IQAS after making payment. I did not send payment proof/slip, and photocopies of marksheets (transcripts are anyways certified copies of marksheets only).
Did I simply waste the money needed to send the documents from India to Canada?!!!
Hi. What was the outcome. Just realized I didn’t send proof of payment either. Sigh.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
if you have sent the entire IQAS form ( downloaded) it has a receipt so i don't think additional one should be necessary.
Yes. It contains the payment details already, if you downloaded it from the email you recieved after payment.

samueljt2k

Dec 20, 2018
Hi Guys, all my documents including transcripts are send via Registered post (India Post) Is there any way to check if it got delivered to IQAS? The tracking is not getting updated after the package left India, since 23/3/2019
Hi, i think there is no way to check the delivery status of registered posts. I have also send my docs Using the same method. I have contacted the IQAS,India Post and Canadian post but I did not get a positive reply. Hope for the best. Wait for 6 months. Meanwhile join my what's app community. Send me a message 9071917417.

anrev172

Jun 24, 2019
What if you studied in 2 different schools but graduated on the 2nd school attended. No need to have my 1st school submit my credentials to WES right? It should only be the school were I graduated from since my TOR has already been consolidated?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
What if you studied in 2 different schools but graduated on the 2nd school attended. No need to have my 1st school submit my credentials to WES right? It should only be the school were I graduated from since my TOR has already been consolidated?
No need to send info regarding the studies not completed or discontinued. It will be waste of time and money..

AdnanAwes

Nov 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Dears,

- I submitted my online IQAS application on 19 February 2019
- Sent my documents, that were delivered on March 12 2019
- There is no status reflecting yet online

Based on all your experiences, when can I expect an AOR?

Thanks in advance!