+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

nitin31monga

Apr 15, 2019
Dear All

The journey with IQAS has been an interesting roller coaster. Thankfully, things went very well for me. here's my timeline :

January 23, 2019-Submitted online application
February 7, 2019- Transcript and signed application arrived Edmonton in one package
June 3, 2019- AOR1 & AOR2 received from IQAS (file placed in line for processing) (116 days)
June 12, 2019- Final Review
June 19, 2019- Fluctuation between Final Review & Complete (downloaded ECA with the help of @Mumbai2Canada, thank you so much for your help)
June 20, 2019- Mailed

I evaluated an LLB from Nigeria. It was a true test of patience. This is where I sign-off this wonderful thread. Thank you everyone for contributing and let's keep this going on, it is the only way to keep one sane whilst waiting for IQAS to do its thing.

I wish everyone well, especially people still waiting for AORs or whose documents have one issue or the other. May all our dreams come true in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless.
Can you help with downloading process

shona87

Apr 23, 2019
Has anybody gotten ‘final review’ as their status for documents received on/after 11th February.
My status changed to ‘in line for processing’ on 4th June but no update since then.
My status changed to final Review today for documents delivered on 11th Feb. AOR received on 4th June.

Reactions: Kritika1903

torlah

Jun 21, 2019
hello everyone,

So I did my iqas evaluation last year and I have been in the pool for quite some time,my MSC transcript is now ready . I will like to know if the process will still take about 6 months considering the fact that I have a file with them already

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
hello everyone,

So I did my iqas evaluation last year and I have been in the pool for quite some time,my MSC transcript is now ready . I will like to know if the process will still take about 6 months considering the fact that I have a file with them already
It will be scheduled according to the rest of the applications, so yes, it will take six months.

Kunalprinja

Jun 21, 2019
Hi all,
My doc's delivered at iqas on 5th Feb 2019.
Status changed to recieved on 30th May, no change after that.
Have people got any different status for applications rec'd by iqas on 5th Feb.

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
hello everyone,

Try CES for your MSC. People have been getting positive assessment from them.

nitin31monga

Apr 15, 2019
HI everyone..... just to keep you updated i have received IQAS ECA reports. below is the timeline

1) Submission of Documents and Degree to IQAS 5th feb 2019
2) AOR1 and AOR 2- on 30th may
3) fluctuation- 19th jun 2019
4) mailed 21 jun 2019( certificate received)

Thank you everyone for your time and updation... keep the thread going....

Pratt

May 10, 2019
Hi Guys, all my documents including transcripts are send via Registered post (India Post) Is there any way to check if it got delivered to IQAS? The tracking is not getting updated after the package left India, since 23/3/2019

SarahTim

Jun 14, 2019
1. Yes this is your AOR1.
2. They open mail in the sequence it comes in. Since your application was received earlier, you have received AOR1. Right not they are opening mails that were received in third or fourth week of Feb. Once they reach first week of March, you would get AOR2.
3. Application submitted date is when you submitted online. However, application receive date is when IQAS actually got to your physical application which in your case was May 28th.
Thanks so much f

Aryabhatt

Dec 12, 2018
Hi.. I received my IQAS certificate today and the date of Year Awarded of my bachelor degree is incorrect. What should I do now?

GauravChawla

Jun 20, 2019
Yea, docs delivered 18th feb ( in Edmonton)
AOR received 18th june.

Observing current trend to be 4 months +- 7 days from doc delivered date.

Wait for few more days and then follow up
Had a word over phone, they mentioned they are still opening packages from 11th February