+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
experts I need help.

yesterday dated 27-05-2019. I received my IQAS hard copy in which they only accessed my BCA regular degree but did not access my MCA distance. Both were from PTU.

My MCA session was 2012-2014 and they attached a second form with the IQAS report in which they mentioned that " IQAS could not verify that this institute had DEB approval for the 2012-2013 academic year." and sent a pdf link of DEB ( distance education bureau)

Additional Notes:

Master of Computer Applications from Punjab Technical University was not assessed
IQAS could not verify that this institution had DEB approval for the 2012-2013 academic year.

bttps://www.ugc.ac.in/deb/pdf/Final_list_for_website_2014-15.pdf

Please help me what should I do now?

I have already wasted more than 10 months waiting for my ECA and now I received only this stupid thing....broken totally

I believe there is a procedure for appealing an assessment. You may wish to explore that.

Sep 17, 2018
IQAS ECA TIMELINE AS FOLLOWS:
Profile made on 29 December
Documents received by IQAS-2 January 2019
AOR1&2-17 April 2019
Final Review- 29 April 2019
Fluctuations-24 May 2019
Checked today (28 May) regarding fluctuations and downloaded assessment within 4 hours with the help of @kar_falcon. Thank you so much sir. God bless you

Thanks to all of you for creating this blog and keeping it active even after getting your ECA done.

Reactions: Lysea

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
IQAS ECA TIMELINE AS FOLLOWS:
Profile made on 29 December
Documents received by IQAS-2 January 2019
AOR1&2-17 April 2019
Final Review- 29 April 2019
Fluctuations-24 May 2019
Checked today (28 May) regarding fluctuations and downloaded assessment within 4 hours with the help of @kar_falcon. Thank you so much sir. God bless you

Thanks to all of you for creating this blog and keeping it active even after getting your ECA done.
Hello, we have almost the same timeline.
December 19th: Application (status:submitted)
January 2nd: Documents delivered to the IQAS office
April 9th AoR 1: Pending
April 15th AoR 2: In line for processing
April 24th : Assessing
April 26th: On-Hold (Waiting for additional documents - mailed the same day)
April 29th: AoR and Final review
May 28th: Fluctuation - complete

Reactions: dennis.b.mathew

Pratt

May 10, 2019
Hi Guys, the "Documents delivered" date means the delivered date of first document or that of last? I mean if my Transcripts are delivered on 10/4 and 15/4, And my personal copy was delivered on 19/4. Which date is "Documents delivered" date?

rekharastogi

May 24, 2018
Dea
1. Writing : my view is writing is all about understanding the format. I did not use any fancy English words but rather focused on answering what is being asked. Few youtube channels like Liz and Jay are helpful, but would suggest not to follow it blindly :)
2. Reading : This section is easiest of all. The only way I found to master this section is to undertake 2-3 listening tests regularly each day.
3.Listening : Again like reading, this section is all about solving 3-4 tests regularly each day. This section requires utmost attention so you have to build that characteristic if you find it difficult to concentrate.
4.Speaking : This is straight forward. Just answer whatever is being asked. No need to use powerful words, only fluent and correct English is expected.

I would suggest, do practice entire test - writing ( 1 essay, 1 letter), 1 reading test and 1 listening test at the end of each day ( with timing same as actual IELTS test would take place). Additionally whenever you get spare time, practice reading and listening section. For speaking you can practice speaking on different topics for 2 mins, record and then sort out which aspect of speaking needs correction (fluency, pronunciation, sentence construction etc).

I followed this religiously for 1.5 months. If you have any specific query, I will try to answer. Best Luck for your IELTS :)
Dear Sir,

Thanks for the valuable advice. I studied hard, still i don't how to cope with writing part rest I can manage.
I cannot write without looking model answers.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi Guys, the "Documents delivered" date means the delivered date of first document or that of last? I mean if my Transcripts are delivered on 10/4 and 15/4, And my personal copy was delivered on 19/4. Which date is "Documents delivered" date?
The day when all your documents are delivered. So as per the example you gave it will be 19/04.

So you may get AoR 4 months post 19/04 as per the current trend.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My status is fluctuating between Complete and Final review.Could anyone please help me to download the ECA report?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello Everyone,

My status is fluctuating between Complete and Final review.Could anyone please help me to download the ECA report?
send them a private message of the application link.

application link =
open IQAS profile where status is shown
right click on status (completed/final revew)
copy link
paste it in the private messsage to @amyth.india, @RTAHIR and @kar_falcon .