+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Kirandeep dhatt

Feb 18, 2019
India
Please help me if anyone knows this

I have created an express entry profile and did number of mistakes however I have not submitted that .
Can I delete this unsubimitted profile and create new?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Please help me if anyone knows this

I have created an express entry profile and did number of mistakes however I have not submitted that .
Can I delete this unsubimitted profile and create new?
Both methods are viable.
Delete the present one and create new.
OR
Edit the heck out of the current draft.

Nuts13

Apr 23, 2019
FINALLY CLOSING THE GROUP AND TURNING TO EXPRESS ENTERY GROUP AS MY APPLICTAION IS FINISHED. Timelines are as follows
1) My application:
- Delivere 5th December (DAY 1)
- AOR 1 & 2 on 7th March ( 92 DAYS)
- Final Review on 17th March (102 DAYS)
-Fluctuation on 7th May (156 DAYS)
-Downloaded soft copy by my own method but still MAILED & View certificate is pending

2) My wife's status:
- Delivered on 12th December
- AOR 1 & 2 on 9th March
- Final Review: 19th March
- Fluctuation n 7th May
- Mailed & view status 8th May ( 1 days after fluctuation )

Anyone needs anyhelp regarding fluctuation download or any process related issue you can PM me.
Signing off and Best of luck everyone and THANKS who helped me in the process.
Please let me know a way to download my copy

aamanchawla

May 10, 2019
I filled the application and submitted it on 7th Feb'19. The courier portal shows delivery date as 16th Feb'19.
But, I have not even received the delivery confirmation from IQAS even after 3 months.
Is it normal ?

kadagal

Apr 18, 2019
I
People out there who has received the ECA’s please help. Our docs got delivered on Jan 22nd. But we have not received the AOR. I have sent mails to IQAS twice and getting the same auto generated message. Could someone guide me as what’s the next step I should do?
I called IQAS to complain about not receiving any AOR, and they said they are currently working on January applications. Got my first AOR last night. So just exercise some patience, I'm sure they will get to yours shortly. My signed application got to them early January.

Alternatively, you can call IQAS to inquire.

Aug 7, 2018
I contacted him but no reply yet. Do let me know if you can download your application. My case is

for me it took 49-50 days after final review and 152 days after documents delivered
for my wife 47 days after fluctuation and 146 days after submission
Need help to download my document. Its in fluctuating status. Please PM me the details