+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

arijeet87

May 12, 2019
Mine were delivered on 20th Feb, I expect AOR1 by the end of the month, but shouldn't hope so highly. Most probably 10th to 15th of June and AOR2 by 15th to 20th of July as last batch of transcripts were delivered on 28th March.
Expecting ECA final in late September, early October.

Your case should have AOR1 and 2 by mid June at the most (it's taking more than 100 days nowadays, as opposed to 85-90 when we sent our documents) (if the application and transcripts were received by IQAS in the same package or the same day). Expect ECA final by late August.
Thanks friend for your inputs. However, my status has moved to "Draft" on May 10, 2019 and I do not understand the meaning of it. Whether anything needs to be done from my side, I am unclear, as there is no definition of this status in the IQAS website. Could you or somebody in this forum please help in advising me what to do?

resham24

Jan 15, 2019
Hello guys,

I have just responded to over 45 requests on ECA download. Apologies for being away as my day time job took over the most of time hence was away.

I have responded to everyone that has shared their application id (long string of code) and have shared information on how to download. Please note that the information that i have shared with you is sensitive (as it carries YOUR eca copy details) hence be careful about sharing it in public, as i shouldn't be held responsible then.

As per new requests, please feel free to PM me the details and I shall respond ASAP.

Please note that you should seek ECA downloading only if;

• Your status is in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete)
  • You will need to share your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.
Finally, it is quite disappointing when people do not even confirm (either via PM or here on forum) that it worked for them. Atleast have the courtesy to respond and share the good news with me or people here! (anyways, this won't stop me doing it).

Good luck to all those who've just joined Express Entry (due to early ECA).

PM me the details to help you get your ECA copies, sooner than IQAS.

Cheers,
Amyth.India
please help me i m at fluctuation mode and my string is
https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/934de952-9dec-e811-80de-005056947611

farhanaa

Apr 18, 2019
I

I called IQAS to complain about not receiving any AOR, and they said they are currently working on January applications. Got my first AOR last night. So just exercise some patience, I'm sure they will get to yours shortly. My signed application got to them early January.

Alternatively, you can call IQAS to inquire.
Hi, could you please tell me the exact date? Mine was received by IQAS on 28 Jan. but I never heard from them.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks friend for your inputs. However, my status has moved to "Draft" on May 10, 2019 and I do not understand the meaning of it. Whether anything needs to be done from my side, I am unclear, as there is no definition of this status in the IQAS website. Could you or somebody in this forum please help in advising me what to do?
Draft means your payment is still not clear and you have not completed the application process.
It should say submitted if paid, or awaiting payment if draft was sent along the file/documents.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
You may have requested for one more ECA by mistake. Ignore the status draft if you see any other status on your page like pending or in line for processing.

May 2, 2019
Hello, My Application is received on 8-Mar.As of 1st April it's under "Final Review" . Since then , nothing has been changed.Not even fluctuating. I am looking at other's timeline, many of us having similar timeline have received their ECA......Can someone tell me whats wrong with my case? what is the best way to enquire.

cmsbcbc

Oct 23, 2018
Hi everyone!

Sharing with you my timeline:

November 16th - Application
November 26th - documents sent
November 30th - Documents delivered
February 21st - AOR 1
March 1st - AOR 2
March 18th - Final Review
May 7th - Complete/ Final Review
May 10th - Mailed

My degree for the Eca assessment was a LLB from Brazil.
Result: equivalent to a professional degree.

Reactions: Lysea

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
Hello guys,

anybody who has done MCA from Distance PTU and done with IQAS ?

kindly share me your timeline and the evaluation report

thank you in advance

arijeet87

May 12, 2019
Draft means your payment is still not clear and you have not completed the application process.
It should say submitted if paid, or awaiting payment if draft was sent along the file/documents.
Thanks buddy. Actually, the draft status has appeared just 3 days ago consequent to my last status of "Submitted" since 15-Dec-2018. May be a system mistake. Need to check.

arijeet87

May 12, 2019
You may have requested for one more ECA by mistake. Ignore the status draft if you see any other status on your page like pending or in line for processing.
Hi Ailyas, I have not requested any more ECA by mistake. May be a system error since the "Draft" stage appeared just 2-3 days before while my earlier status is "Submitted" since 15-December-2018. If you are aware of similar problem of other guys, do let me know in case they have resolved it or if they have ignored it.

Vijvarun84

Oct 28, 2018
Hi All,

My status finally moved to fluctuating mode....Kudos to @amyth.india for providing me the way I could see my ECA report .... Thanks a lot for your help.

The outcome was as follows -
B.com Hons. Was evaluated equivalent to three year commerce degree
Post Graduate diploma in Executive Management from IMT CDL was evaluated equivalent to University Certificate with a focus on executive management.

I wanted some help in understanding what should I be selecting in the level of education drop down when I apply.

Thanks for your help guys.