+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello guys,

I have just responded to over 45 requests on ECA download. Apologies for being away as my day time job took over the most of time hence was away.

I have responded to everyone that has shared their application id (long string of code) and have shared information on how to download. Please note that the information that i have shared with you is sensitive (as it carries YOUR eca copy details) hence be careful about sharing it in public, as i shouldn't be held responsible then.

As per new requests, please feel free to PM me the details and I shall respond ASAP.

Please note that you should seek ECA downloading only if;

• Your status is in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete)
  • You will need to share your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.
Finally, it is quite disappointing when people do not even confirm (either via PM or here on forum) that it worked for them. Atleast have the courtesy to respond and share the good news with me or people here! (anyways, this won't stop me doing it).

Good luck to all those who've just joined Express Entry (due to early ECA).

PM me the details to help you get your ECA copies, sooner than IQAS.

Cheers,
Amyth.India

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi Guys...i i could download my report as per Amit's method...Thank you Amit...

My timeline
Applied 15th Nov
Documents delivered 20th nov
Aor 11th February

Fluctuations 8th April
Downloaded 10 April...
Got Masters Equivalency for PGDM(AIU accredited)
Luckily I don't have to use this report as i have received ITA with my Wes report on Dec 19( which gave only 2 bachelors equivalency)..Now waiting for the Golden mail...all the best to everyone!!!

sid_hubris

Apr 9, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
I finally got my ECA!!! all thanks to @amyth.india, who's incredible!!

My timeline :
Application Date:- November 5th 2018.
Application and Transcripts delivered in the same package:13th November 2018.
AOR1 and AOR2: 12th February 2019
Assessing 7th March 2019.
Final Review 8th March 2019.
Fluctuation between Complete and Final Review. 8th April 2019
Results: Master of Business Administration

PS: For those who are seeking help between the final review and complete phase (flicker/fluctuation on access account) , i suggest you contact amyth.india asap and help yourself save some time. Its a perfectly legitimate way of downloading your report, and for those who are curious around the workaround, its a modification to the link address of your account which @amyth.india will help you out with.

Good luck to everyone and Keep sharing!. You people are spectacular!!!. Thanks

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Finally, iqas broke the ice for me. received aor 1 and aor 2 today. docs were delivered to iqas on 2nd jan 2019. current status in line for processing. hope the wait is over soon with the desired eca soon.
Hello,
My documents were also delivered on January 2nd, but I have not received AoR yet.
When did IQAS send you the acknowledgment email? Me on April 09

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Finally, iqas broke the ice for me. received aor 1 and aor 2 today. docs were delivered to iqas on 2nd jan 2019. current status in line for processing. hope the wait is over soon with the desired eca soon.
Please, can you tell me when did you submit? Me on December 19th

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Please, can you tell me when did you submit? Me on December 19th
Time calculation starts when our documents are delivered to IQAS. It doesn't matter when we submit the application. I am also waiting for any response from IQAS...hope so I will hear something from IQAS until 20th April.