+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Hey guys,

Finally noticed a change in my status after having sent in the application form and copies around mid December and my transcripts by mid January.
It now shows a status of 'Pending' with a reason showing ' Waiting for Transcripts'. Is this the AOR1 stage? Do I need to follow up with IQAS regarding the transcripts considering those have reached them or should I just wait and hope that they will acknowledge the receipt of those after a few days and change the status accordingly?
Can you give the details of your ECA timeline?
I submitted on December 19th and the documents were delivered to IQAS on January 2nd. I hope my status will change this week

Feb 18, 2019
Good day people, can someone drop IQAS email address for me. My transcript has been sent since Dec 28 2018 and other supporting documents were sent Jan 24 2019; it has all been silence from IQAS till date and I'm beginning to be anxious

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Good day people, can someone drop IQAS email address for me. My transcript has been sent since Dec 28 2018 and other supporting documents were sent Jan 24 2019; it has all been silence from IQAS till date and I'm beginning to be anxious
Take patience, it seems that he evaluates the requests of the week of December 15.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
I submitted on December 19th and the documents were delivered to IQAS on January 2nd. I hope my status will change this week
I started my Application around Dec 16. Sent in the first set of documents which only had my application form and copies and this reached IQAS on Dec 23. My graduation transcripts reached them on Jan 9 and finally my post graduate transcript was sent directly by SCDL and that reached them on Jan 14. My dates are all over the place so I guess that is going to translate to confusing timelines with IQAS as well which appears to be the case at this point. My status shows 'pending' since last week after having been in 'submitted' status since December. I am not really sure if this is AOR1.

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
I have just received the acknowledgment email. My status has changed, it is Pending now.

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I have just received the acknowledgment email. My status has changed, it is Pending now.
Congratulations. That's some progress. If all goes well, you'll be looking at final review in a month's time. Did you send the application and transcript in one package?

Reactions: Lysea

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
Finally was able to download soft copy of ECA as status was now fluctuating. I used @amyth.india method and it worked. @amyth.india you are a hero, a g.o.a.t, the best. Thank you for sharing this trick with others. Much appreciated.

Delivered: 22 Nov 2018
AORs: 8 & 13 Feb 2019
In line for processing: 13 Feb 2019
Final Review: 6 March 2019
Fluctuating : 5 April 2019

Was able to download soft copy 5 April 2019 using amyth-method. Waiting for mailed copy.
Date of completion shows 5 March 2019.

Moving on to other threads and worries of when scores will hit 440s. Good luck everyone & all the best with your future endeavors. Maybe just maybe will meet in Canada...peace.
can u post what's his method.. he's not online...

BatRavinder

Mar 28, 2019
Finally its Complete... It says Mailed, altgalth I already have the copy thanks to Amyth ..

Complete timeline
Applied 5th Nov
Documents delivered 20th nov
Aor 11th February
Final review 7th March
Fluctuations 6th April
Complete mailed 9th april

Db sandhu

Mar 13, 2019
Finally, iqas broke the ice for me. received aor 1 and aor 2 today. docs were delivered to iqas on 2nd jan 2019. current status in line for processing. hope the wait is over soon with the desired eca soon.