+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Jan 24, 2019
Hey guys,
One question, I just submitted and paid for my ECA application at IQAS website. Next step is to send the documents. I already have transcript from my university. So I will send everything together. That's fine, right?

So do I need to mention IQAS file number on top of the envelope? Also, I will put the sealed transcript envelop along with application form inside this big envelope, so do I need to mention the IQAS file number on transcript envelop too??

Please guide.
Could someone please answer my query? Thanks a lot in advance.

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
hello guys,

Once again, for anyone currently in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete) can pm me the following info to help you get the ECA copy (atleast 2 weeks in advance).

I will need the link that has your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.

Cheers
I have pm 'd you. Please help buddy

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys,

Finally noticed a change in my status after having sent in the application form and copies around mid December and my transcripts by mid January.
It now shows a status of 'Pending' with a reason showing ' Waiting for Transcripts'. Is this the AOR1 stage? Do I need to follow up with IQAS regarding the transcripts considering those have reached them or should I just wait and hope that they will acknowledge the receipt of those after a few days and change the status accordingly?

Kirandeep dhatt

Feb 18, 2019
India
hello guys,

Once again, for anyone currently in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete) can pm me the following info to help you get the ECA copy (atleast 2 weeks in advance).

I will need the link that has your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.

Cheers
I had pm you my application link.please help me to download m eca report as soon as possible

tresconik

Nov 23, 2018
Timeline:
Docs delivered: 27/11/18
AOR2: 20/02/19
Final Review: 11/03/19

Waiting for the fluctuation between final review and completed.

Blazing

Mar 27, 2019
Could someone please answer my query? Thanks a lot in advance.
Yes, u should do that. I did same too and I got AOR 1 and 2 on d same day. It helps u save time and cost too.
Ur IQAS reference number would already be on ur IQAS application form and transcript request form but there's still no harm in quoting it on the envelope. Better to err on the side of surplusage

Reactions: ravisingh.iitr
Jan 24, 2019
Yes, u should do that. I did same too and I got AOR 1 and 2 on d same day. It helps u save time and cost too.
Ur IQAS reference number would already be on ur IQAS application form and transcript request form but there's still no harm in quoting it on the envelope. Better to err on the side of surplusage
Thanks, Buddy.
I will mention the IQAS reference number on the envelope. But there is no need to mention the IQAS reference number on the transcript envelope which will be inside the bigger envelope, right?