+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
hello guys,

Once again, for anyone currently in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete) can pm me the following info to help you get the ECA copy (atleast 2 weeks in advance).

I will need the link that has your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.

Cheers

Blazing

Mar 27, 2019
its sorted now! isn't it?
Thank u very much I have just been able to download my report using your method.
My timeline
Documents delivered - 23 November, 2018
AOR 1 & 2 - 19 February, 2019 (in line for processing)
Final review - 8 March, 2019
Fluctuating between final review and complete - 5th April, 2019
ECA soft copy downloaded today
Evaluated my LLB degree and the report says First professional degree in Law.
Most grateful for this forum and I wish everyone the best in their application

Reactions: nolimits7405

MADL

Oct 8, 2018
So. After waiting from 9 October 2018, when the documents were delivered, received this:

Reason: Additional program research required, Confirming institutional recognition status
AOR2: Dec 5 2018

Will probably have to call and see what can be done. On Hold is such a pain man...
Is the wait over or still in same state?

drowning_29

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks to amyth.india I have got my ECA. My timeline
Application Date:- November 5th 2019.
Masters Transcript Delivered: Nov-13th 2019.
Application package and Undergraduate transcript delivered in same package:Nov-19th.2019.
AOR1 and AOR2: 9th February 2019.
Assesing 7th March 2019.
Final Review 8th March 2019.
Fluctuation between Complete and Final Review. 6 April.

Result 4-year Bachelor Degree and a Master of Science Degree

Reactions: Blazing

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Has Anyone who submitted documents on 30th November,2018 received ECA?My timeline:
Documents received by IQAS 30th November,2018
AOR 1 and 2. 21st February 2019
In line for processing 21st February 2019
Final Review 12th March,2019
ECA ??????

aanchalb

Feb 4, 2019
hello guys,

Once again, for anyone currently in the fluctuations mode (between final review & complete) can pm me the following info to help you get the ECA copy (atleast 2 weeks in advance).

I will need the link that has your application number (long string of alpha numeric code) and you will get it when you right click on final review and copy the link address.

Cheers
hi
Can you please guide me how can i download the ECA report?
my current status is Final review.

aanchalb

Feb 4, 2019
hello guys,

Cheers
hi
Can you please guide me how can i download the ECA report?
my current status is Final review.

Lysea

Mar 28, 2019
Call them and check. 3 months from the date of docs are delivered are normally counted.

Here is the answer to my email sent Friday April 5th
Currently, IQAS is opening and processing mail and applications received on or around the week of December 10, 2018. If you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system.
We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail. As time is required to process mail and record information, emails confirming receipt of documents are sent several weeks or months after delivery.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
hello guys,

Cheers
How can you help? I have been in Final Review since Nov 28. Docs reached Oct 9. Though I have already moved on to other things, I bloody well paid for this horrible service, so might as well get the ECA.

Sagar_nandal

Apr 8, 2019
Hi... My status got updated to Final Review on 19th March.. Is dere any way by which I can download my ECA Report as soon as its ready... I m