+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Kirandeep dhatt

Feb 18, 2019
India
Hi everyone....
I just checked the portal and my status got changed to final review on 12th of March from assessing. Any idea how much timedoes it take for eca report??

Shruthi09

Jan 6, 2019
Received hard copy today 11th March. Completes ECA process. Best luck to everyone! I hope everyone gets the desired outcome :)
Hii @CNP

My status changed to final review on Feb 23rd any idea when can I expect my ECA. Also I did masters from IMT CDL I think they will give it as diploma. I got my bachelor's evaluated by WES and outcome was equivalent to 4 years. So what should I be selecting while doing express entry.

Sorry I think too many questions.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hii @CNP

My status changed to final review on Feb 23rd any idea when can I expect my ECA. Also I did masters from IMT CDL I think they will give it as diploma. I got my bachelor's evaluated by WES and outcome was equivalent to 4 years. So what should I be selecting while doing express entry.

Sorry I think too many questions.
1. Expect ECA by around next weekend ( a month after status changes to final review, going by current trends)
2. If IQAS evaluates your masters as diploma you can select "Two or more degrees" under CRS calculator. However when you create profile for EE, for each education you have evaluated - put bachelors for bachelors and diploma for masters ( exact option I something like one/two year university education ) . The system will allocate same points as for two or more degrees. Best luck!

Reactions: Shruthi09

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Current Trend after docs are delivered:

AoR: 3 Months
In line for processing: 1 month.
Assessing: 7-10 days
Final Review: 30-45 Days

Considering 4-5 people's record. Still would request to expect ECA in 6-7 months.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Just received a message from someone and they are angry at me for giving wrong information. And as per him/her IQAS is providing ECA within a month of docs getting delivered.

I don't know how to react. So, I didn't reply. Just want you all to know and understand. I write here to provide information I have, which may be correct or may be wrong. And please notice I always write i guess, as observed, considering trend etc.. These words itself prove I am not sure if the information I give is correct. And I also advice people to do their own research before sending Docs to IQAS.

The one who messaged me, if you are reading this, I would pray for you to receive ECA within a month. And I wish it would have been truth.

No hard feelings. And sorry once again if the info I gave set wrong expectations.

Shruthi09

Jan 6, 2019
1. Expect ECA by around next weekend ( a month after status changes to final review, going by current trends)
2. If IQAS evaluates your masters as diploma you can select "Two or more degrees" under CRS calculator. However when you create profile for EE, for each education you have evaluated - put bachelors for bachelors and diploma for masters ( exact option I something like one/two year university education ) . The system will allocate same points as for two or more degrees. Best luck!
You are a saviour. Thank you very much.

chirag171987

Jan 9, 2019
My Timeline :

Application sent : 21st September, 2018

Application received : 27th November,2018.

AOR 1 & AOR 2 received on 27th Nov, 2018.

Status on portal : In line for Processing

Status changed to : Assessing on 8th Feb,2019.

Status changed to : Final Review on 11th February, 2019.

My status now keeps fluctuating from Final Review to Complete .

When do you’ll think I can expect my ECA ??

Thanks .
Even I am on the same boat. There was an update on March 4 again of Final review