+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
You guys are lucky. My status is static at "Final Review" since 22nd Feb :p

How do you guys check if it is fluctuating as every time I've opened the portal, it has shown me final review.

i.grace

Oct 22, 2018
Just received a message from someone and they are angry at me for giving wrong information. And as per him/her IQAS is providing ECA within a month of docs getting delivered.

I don't know how to react. So, I didn't reply. Just want you all to know and understand. I write here to provide information I have, which may be correct or may be wrong. And please notice I always write i guess, as observed, considering trend etc.. These words itself prove I am not sure if the information I give is correct. And I also advice people to do their own research before sending Docs to IQAS.

The one who messaged me, if you are reading this, I would pray for you to receive ECA within a month. And I wish it would have been truth.

No hard feelings. And sorry once again if the info I gave set wrong expectations.
Your updates have been informative and encouraging. And I've been routing for your ECA to come through almost as much as I have for my own! So please pay a deaf year to unnecessary and unfounded criticism.

i.grace

Oct 22, 2018
My ECA fluctuates between complete and Final Review, the last change of date was today!
any idea what is going on?
This happened to a whole bunch of us, with status change form 'in line for processing' to 'final review' in the first week of February. It took about three weeks for the status to be changed to 'mailed' and ECA soft copy to become available. So it means that your ECA is around the corner.

iqbalrao

Nov 28, 2018
Just received a message from someone and they are angry at me for giving wrong information. And as per him/her IQAS is providing ECA within a month of docs getting delivered.

I don't know how to react. So, I didn't reply. Just want you all to know and understand. I write here to provide information I have, which may be correct or may be wrong. And please notice I always write i guess, as observed, considering trend etc.. These words itself prove I am not sure if the information I give is correct. And I also advice people to do their own research before sending Docs to IQAS.

The one who messaged me, if you are reading this, I would pray for you to receive ECA within a month. And I wish it would have been truth.

No hard feelings. And sorry once again if the info I gave set wrong expectations.
hahahha thats funny agar aik month ma hota to myri to life asan ho jati hahah

iqbalrao

Nov 28, 2018
ma ny caal ki thi un ki representative kehti ha k aj kal wo nov 2018 ki applications ko deal kar rahy hein i have applied in jan so it will take one more month to put my file in line of processing

Jas_Maan254

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Expecting AOR 1 soon (in below order) for:

1. Dirup (Delivered on 13-Dec-2018)
2. Rajit (Delivered on 24-Dec-2018)

If there is anyone else, who have sent there docs in Dec'18, Jan'19 or Feb'19. Please share your delivery date for better tracking.

Reactions: Rajit

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017

If there is anyone else, who have sent there docs in Dec'18, Jan'19 or Feb'19. Please share your delivery date for better tracking.
Got AOR1 & 2 today, 13th March, exact 3 months from delivery of docs

Dhveer

Jan 23, 2019

My documents are delivered on jan 10th and 17th

Nalidra

Feb 2, 2019
Stupid question but where do we see AOR? In "Check application status" > "Application history"? And do we get an email or not?

My docs were delivered on Dec 21, crossing fingers for AOR to arrive soon, and I'll post it here when it does :)