+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Guys, Came to know that IQAS is giving status as "Graduation" for Masters degree where bachelors is done from SMU. Please be careful while applying.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Actually this doesn't mention anything about a 3. 5 years MBA after bachelor's pass (2 years program). A 3.5 years MBA after 2 years bachelor's is considered MPhil in Pakistan. However, I do not know how they evaluate it. From what I have read in this thread so far is that many applicants with the same credentials got MBA equivalency so I'm trying to be positive. :)
Hi Anum! I have the same credentials from Pakistan with 2 years Bachelors and 3.5 years MBA. As per my research, it would be awarded Masters equivalency since it is considered 18 years of education.

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
I just got my AOR 1 and AOR 2 Today on 7th March.
Online application filed: 28th November
Documents delivered: 5th December
AOR1-2: 7th March
It took me 94 days just for AOR and it is now in line of processing. God knows how much it is gonna take from here. I guess patience is the key.
My documents are delivered on 13th Dec and no AOR yet :(

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My documents are delivered on 13th Dec and no AOR yet :(
Dont worry!! My wife's documents were delivered on 12th DEC she didnt get AOR yet.
As per my working/research you will get AOR on friday or any day in next week.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi Team,

I would like to know how much time itwould take to get my ECA report.
Application created- 15th Nov 18.
Documents delivered (as confirmed through tracking ID)- 12th Dec 18.
1st email from IQAS (application recieved, waiting for documents to be delivered)- 6th Mar 19.

Its already been like 3.5months and I just got the 1st email.
How much time and steps are there after this email?

Thank you in advance.
In line for processing >> Assessing >> Final Review >> Mailed.

Consider 3-4 months for your status to reach assessing. Further 1-2 weeks for final review and 30-45 days for Mailed.

In short, 4-5 months from the day your status changed to in line for processing.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Guys, please add your timelines to your signature with details.

For reference check my signature. It will really help us. Also mention the degrees, universities and country name for better understanding.

Thanks in advance

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi Anum! I have the same credentials from Pakistan with 2 years Bachelors and 3.5 years MBA. As per my research, it would be awarded Masters equivalency since it is considered 18 years of education.
Hi! Sounds great! Hoping the results come soon. They're taking too long. Have you got your eca?